6.

" Paris, let's go!" Shawn yelled blowing the horn at me. After I'd gotten dressed I realized I'd left something and I couldn't find it.

I know exactly where I left it but I surely wasn't going to get it. " C'mon baby, you're going outside for a little while."

I took Buckwheat's water bowl outside so he'd be able to roam in the backyard freely, being in the house is making him antsy so he needs it. Once he was set, I went back to the car and got right in ready to be scolded.

" How the hell do you go in the house and don't come back with what you went in for?"

" Because I realized I left it at Ohaji's house in the mist of looking for it now anything else?"

" Yeah, get me a snack." Tina smiled leaning in between us from the backseat.

" Already got it, FatFat." I laughed throwing the chips at her. " And there's juice in the glove compartment."

" You keep snacks in your glove compartment?"

" Yeeeeah, duuuuuh." I laughed pulling off. " Today is gonna be so great, I'm hanging with my girls and we're gonna have a ball."

" Right riiiight." Shawnette sung. " We're going shopping and gonna get right, can I get an amen."

" Aaaaaaaamen!" Janet and Tina sung in unison.

~

" Ooooh, look at that one." Grady sung excitedly like he's never say a pretty girl in his life. " C'mere sexyyy." He sung beginning to cat call her.

The girl looked him up and down then stuck the middle finger making us laugh at him.

" Deeeeeuuuuum G!" I laughed. " Shorty straight clowned ya ass."

" Shut up!" Grady snapped jumping at me.

" Yeah Haj, shut up." Omar laughed putting his hand on my shoulder. " It ain't his fault he's a dog who can't pull no hoes."

" Aye Aye chill." Grady sung getting annoyed. " I ain't no dog, I want one girl but Haj won't let me at her."

I looked at the boys who began making sound effects and shook my head while sitting my Gatorade. " She ain't interested in you."

" How you know she ain't interested in my cousin?" Joe asked with the same stupid look on his face as Grady.

" Just like the fuck he said." Collin snapped turning to face them. " Paris ain't interested. I'd be a fool to let y'all talk to her."

" And have you seen the face she makes around Grady?" Khalid laughed. " She looks at you like you're trash. You disgust her so much."

" Really do." I replied. " When you gon get it through ya skull that she hates ya guts?"

" Man she trippin." He snapped fanning the arm. " She know she want me, I just wanna lick her whooooole body."

I don't know what disgusted me more, the visual, the idea of him doing that to her or the fact that he was demonstrating how exactly he'd do that to her.

I looked over and we were all disgusted. Every last one of us were making the same disgusted face.

" Alright, Alright! Stop doing that before you piss me off!" I yelled. " You won't be doing nothing to her or infront of her so drop it!"