13.

I was guilty..
I didn't think..
I'm sorry..

~

" Naaaaaah bruh, you did something stupid." Collin said shaking his head. " That was dumb. I get what you were trying to do but at the same time, she's very strong minded and you didn't do anything but make her feel worse about herself."

" Please don't give me an ultimatum, I already feel terrible for hurting her. It was the way she looked at me, she's never going to speak to me again."

" I'm over here tryna make sure you're good when I should be checking on her." He snapped. " That's exactly what I'm going to do."

Collin got up from the sofa and left Ohaji's house in a quick. He knocked on the door and Paris answered quietly, she looked a little drained but smiled seeing Collin.

" Hey Coco." She smiled hugging him.

" How are you?" He asked following her upstairs. Collin noticed that she didn't go in her which she always does when someone came over. Instead, she walked into her father's room.

" Okay, I guess." She shrugged curling up under the comforter.

" Poppy, you know I'm a direct kind of guy so I'm going just ask that you tell me everything and exactly how you feel. Now I might not understand your feelings but I surely will listen cause your feelings are important. Just don't do that emotional shit, ion fuck with all them lil feelings."

Paris smiled and even gave a little laugh at Collin trying to be sentimental toward her and listen to her. She thought it was kind of cute.

" Coco, I really like him allot but I can't trust him." She shrugged. " The first time he hurt me was okay. I was getting over that because he was so open with me about it and I get that it was before him and I really knew each other but I just wanted that old lady to mind her business. I feel like she made that situation way worse than it had to be."

" That old hag, bald headed, saggy titty having ass lady always wanna start some shit. Nobody don't like her but Ohajj cause he was sleeping with her granddaughter for so long. She was just mad cause she saw somebody else had Haj's attention. She saw how much he cared about you and she couldn't stand that."

" Because he is a really good guy, he just finds himself in some pretty messed up situations." She shrugged. " But the second situation; it made me feel terrible. We were trying to talk about it the situation and he just.. Now I can't blame him because I had a part in it to."

" No you didn't, you can blame him because you told him to stop."

" I did but-

" There is no buts. He hurt you, if he didn't hurt you then why did you leave him by himself? Why did you lock yourself in the bathroom? Why are you sleeping in you dad's room instead of your own?"

" Because I feel bad!" She yelled. " He made me feel something I haven't felt ever! We were upset, that happened in the heat of the moment!"

" But you shouldn't dismiss what happened! Tell him how you feel! Tell him the truth! Stop hiding!"

By that time Paris had started crying, she barely cried and it made Collin want to hug her, but he knew he couldn't. He needed his words to sink in to her, he was not about to baby her and let her play this game.