10.

I Promise...

I love her.

~

" I don't know how I feel..." Collin said in complete shock. He looked devastated, like a scared father. " She's my little girl... My little princess."

" Yeeeeah but this weekend, she's about to be Ohaji's little freak!" Khalid laughed doing entirely too much. He got a laugh that either dismisses the joke or make the joke not funny.

" That's why nobody tells you anything anymore, shit not funny. " Collin yelled.

" You just mad because my boy bout be all up in it."

" This is exactly why I don't talk around y'all." I snapped. " Y'all always either doing too much or asking too many questions or joking."

" Aight aight, my bad." Khalid sung with his hands up. " I'm done, but you gotta tell me what happens."

Collin and I both looked at each other then at Khalid with a straight face. " You must be out ya rabbit ass mind if you think I'm gon tell you what we do."

" Collin gon know!" He yelled. " Why can't I know, that's not fair."

" First of all, I'm getting both sides of the story. I don't know what they doing, the only I'm telling him is don't killed behind my little girl. I told both of them don't tell me anything."

" Maaaaan, I'd die to know what's going on in there." He sighed. " And she fit, you never know what she knows."

" And you don't need to know." I shrugged. " This ain't about exposing a freak, this is something else.. We're taking it slow sorta speak."

" That's crazy." Khalid sung shaking his head. " There she go now, pssst!"

Paris turned her head in our direction then smiled when I waved at her. When she walked over to me, I wrapped my arm around her leg being that she was standing.

" Where the hell you going with them tight ass shorts on?" I asked shielding my eyes from the sun.

" Uuuh, first of all; these are workout shorts and second; I just came from a workout and yoga class so don't question me. I'm grown."

" Ooooooh!" Khalid sung with a smirk.

" Bring-yo-lil-ass!" I growled pulling her into my lap and tickling her. " Who you talkin to!?"

" You!" She laughed while I continued to tickle her.

" No you're noooooot." I sung kissing and tickling her.

" Yes I aaaaaammm." She giggled trying to fight my hand off.

I left her alone for a second to stand to me feet. Once I was up I signaled Collin to pick her up and placed her over his shoulder.

" Collin! Put me down!"

" No!" Collin and I yelled. " No, I'm not putting you down Poppy."