1.

" It's almost time to get out this biiiiitch!" Colin barked with his hands over his mouth so his husky voice would echo.

I shook my head and laughed. " Two more minutes and that's it." I shrugged tapping my pencil against the desk.

" I shrugged tapping my pencil against the desk

I'd watched everyone around us silently. Girls huddled up, giggling and gossiping, Guys making complete fools of themselves and well, people like me just ready to leave. This year was good, easy breezy classes, easy breezy girls and overall no major stress.

" Yooooo Haj, I'm sliding wit'chu or I need to foot it when the bell rings?"

" You got gas money?" Colin dropped his hand on my shoulder and smiled about to get me into something stupid.

" I mean, I got the girls."

Before I could oblige, the bell finally rang making me grab my things and walk out. " Do your hoes have gas money?"

" Here you go."

Couldn't help but laugh holding onto the door handle to my yellow 94 mustang. " Get in and don't say nothing to me, don't roll down the window or touch my radio."

" If you gon act like a bitch then I'll walk." He shrugged stepping back. " Or I'll get Val to take me home."

" She might try to rape you, you can stay over here where it's safe. You coming to my house though."

Swiftly, he'd gotten into my car almost immediately adjusting his seat. I don't know why, but he'd dropped the top to my car trying to show out.

" Alright Alright, this next track is from ma' boy Cube. We celebrating summer time so let's get it crackin' with Today Was A Good Day."

It was almost as if we'd become slave to music, head bobbing and silently rapping along with Ice Cube. We'd pulled about a minute ago but remained in to finish the song.

" Get yo ass out my car." I laughed closing my door and jogging the front door.

" Aye, who is that moving in 'cross the street?" Colin yelled looking at the moving truck.

" Shit ion know!" I yelled walking over to him.

We'd watch an older man carry a box into the front door followed by.. " Oooh my goosh." I sung in audibly.

There was a girl, a very pretty girl. She couldn't be over 5'4, her skin was a beautiful shade of brown, nice body from what I could see. The worry on her face made me want to be the man to fix her problem.

" Daddy!" She yelled stepping over to him. I couldn't figure out the conversation but whatever happened caused her to smile and earn a kiss on the cheek from her father.