4.

" You okay, P?" Noticing how nervous she I almost didn't want her to speak. " You don't have to tell me about it."

" You know who Devante Swing is, right?"

I nodded my head not really putting everything together at first. " Wait a minute, that's your ex?"

" Sadly yes." She sighed beginning to tug at her ear.

" So let me guess, you met him through your dad, right?"

" Actually no, I knew him before my dad." She laughed making me feel a little awkward for guessing. " I'd met him at a mall I went to all the time, he'd eventually worked with my dad which turned into us dating."

" Isn't he in like his twenties?"

" Yeeeah." She sung awkwardly. " We started talking when I was sixteen. He wasn't Devante around me, he was Donald. We'd become so close and my dad actually didn't mind, he told me that he trust me and knew that I wouldn't do anything to betray his trust so Donald and I were cool for a while. The way he made it seem was that he knew I was young and didn't want to force me into anything."

" Sounds like it wasn't bad at first."

" Not at all, it was actually really sweet and I wasn't going around bragging about it or anything. I just wanted to be around him. Then he started letting the fame get to him. Drinking, Doing drugs, partying and sleeping with random women that would through themselves at him. Just as his morality and his commitment went away so did my innocence. It was like I would do anything to keep him with me, looking back I feel stupid for letting him take away something that special."

" You're not stupid at all, you were just in love with him. We all do things we regret when we're in love."

" But I knew exactly what he was doing and I knew it was wrong. He'd started bragging about everyone he slept with,  talking about how that girl did this to him like we weren't together. After around he really did begin to change and I could tell his moods, sometimes he'll be Donald, other times he'll be Devante and then he was D."

Paris took a deep breath then rolled her eyes a few times to try and stop the tears that were threatening to fall. " He'd gotten upset with me one time and hit me. I forgave him but the cycle continued, he'd get upset if I wouldn't do what he wanted or if I felt a certain way about what he was doing. It went from an occasional slap to him pushing downstairs, pulling me out of cars, kicking me and punching me like I was a dude on the street."

" Where was your dad when this was happening?"

" He was around, I just never told him what was going on and covered it up. I felt like he would be disappointed in me. I'm his princess and I'm letting some man with his own issues punch me around like a punching bag. I couldn't let my dad see that."

Paris took another deep breath making me feel bad for even wanting to bring up the topic or ask questions. " So, I just covered it up until I thought it was enough. My dad didn't find out about it until I made the decision that enough was enough, he almost shot up the studio where Donald was and everybody in it."

Paris gave a smile chuckle but I was too in shock to say anything or even reply. I had no words to say that would fix this or even make it better.

" After that, I had little scare and somehow he found out about it then came over to my house drunk as hell acting stupid. He'd claimed I didn't love him, I didn't treat him right and he gave me everything I deserve. He'd asked me about the scare and I told him truthfully that if I was, I would've gotten an abortion. Of course he wasn't happy about that at all. He started pushing my buttons and putting his hands on me eventually getting the upperhand. The last thing I can remember him telling me was that he was going to make sure I carry his child before he "