How can I love you?

Chapter 7

I wore my shorts and my t-shirt still as I walked outside, only now I wore my red bikini underneath. When I came back downstairs, the boys were nowhere to be seen. I didn't know which way the pool was. Jayne appeared with a basket of laundry in her arms. She spotted me and smiled. "Oh Jayne! Do you know where the pool is?" I asked her. She nodded sweetly and put the basket down. "Walk down that hall, to the end and there's a room that leads to the back door. It's easy to find it dear." he pushed me gently in the direction I was supposed to go. "Okay, thanks Jayne" I said waving her off as he carried the laundry through to the kitchen. I think there was a laundry room behind the kitchen somewhere. This was one big house. I got to the end of the hall and found the room. I liked Jayne. She was so nice to me.

I heard voices and when I got outside, they all were there. Lewis, Steven, the twinies, Travis and Philip. The pool was a reguler sixed, square shaped pool and it was a wonderfully sunny day. I did however, feel a little uncomfortable with Philip and Travis there. They all stopped lounging and talking to look at me. "Hey Georgia. There you are. Come on over!" Rachel said as I stood in the doorway. "You took you're time." Steven joked. "Well I'm sorry I'm not super-fast. Some of us don't have that privledge." I smirked back. I shot a quick glance at Philip, who sat on the edge of the pool, eyeing me cautiously and curiously. I noticed that everybody was in swimsuits too. The boys were all wearing their swimming shorts and their bikinis. Elizabeth wore a bathing suit though. It was black and pretty. Rachel's was a light purple bikini. The boys all seemed very comfortable with their chests and stomachs showing. They were all so beautiful with their pale skin and sleak bodies. I sighed, becoming a little self concious and folded my arms across my chest as I walked. I blushed a little and everybody became a little curious. "Are you alright Georgia?" Elizabeth asked. She sat at the table, eyebrow raised. I nodded and sat next to her. "Yeah I'm fine. It's just really hot out here." I breathed and fanned my face, lying about why I was uncomfortable.

"Where are your swimming clothes?" Rachel asked, looking at me disapprovingly. I looked down at my clothes. "They're under my clothes. I didn't want to walk around the house wearing them." I said. "Well let's see it on you then!" she beamed. "In a minute." I said dryly. She exhaled loudly, obviously not happy with my lack of willingness. They all began talking again and laughing. Steven took a seet beside me. "Hey, what happened to your enthusiastic attitude from earlier in the kitchen?" he nudged. I instantly relaxed a little and smirked ar him. "Have I? Oh I don't think so." I joked. He laughed. "You coming in?" he gestured toward the pool with his finger. "Yeah, okay." I gave in then. I was far too hot sitting there with the sun beating down on me. I didn't care that I was nothing to be compared to them. They were vampires and I was a human. I'd never look like them. That was like comparing a bird to a fish or something. I stood up and pulled my shirt over my head, throwing it on the chair. I wiggled out of my shorts and put those on the chair too.

I turned around to Steven, who's eyes flew from my body to my face and smiled. "Okay, let's swim." I said and he pulled me over to the water. I noticed Philip, Travis and Lewis were gawking at me. I looked down, embaressed. They were all still dry, sitting on the edge of the pool. I smiled to myself as Steven let go of me to go over to the little ladder that led into the pool. He got in and waited for me. I grinned and took a few steps back. I ran and did a cannon-ball into the pool, landing with a huge splash. I came up to see Steven laughing at me with his cheesy grin. I started laughing too and turned to see the expressions of the other boys, who had been staring at me. They were all staring at me like i'd lost my mind. I laughed harder. Travis turned to Philip seriously. "Sexy." he said sarcastically and stood up to towel himself off. Philip looked at me and a slow smile spread across his face. He had actually cracked a smile! Do you believe it? I dove into the water then. I had finished laughing and wasn't sure if I wanted to return his smile anymore. I did for a moment though.