Chapter 36: I Dare You

"Okay, now everyone is already here," Yang Hyun Suk, owner of YG Entertainment, began to take the lead.

All of us, trainees and idols were gathering in the Concert Hall, listening to him.

"We will have a random practice today, and after we done with the practcie, we will start all over again, based on the rundown. We will pretend like it is the real showcase," He explained.

We all nodded to him, and then Se Young unnie stood in front of us as well.

"Okay, let's begin with SM Entertainment first, and then YG Entertainment. After that, we will have a short break, and then we're going to continue with JYP and Big Hit," She explained.

I took a deep breath. Hmm, it's good that JYP didn't get the first turn.

"Let's give the chance for EXO to perform first,"

Everybody cheered for EXO, including me. I watched as the EXO members walked up to the stage. They are all really charming, I have to admit. The manager of EXO began to play their instrumental music of their new single, 'Overdose'.

Great! We're going to have a free concert here! Hehehe.

Everyone from the entertainment, began to take their places, and take a seat while watching EXO's practice. Some of the trainees from YG even began to do some warming up in the corner.

I prefer to watch the performance first, so I took a seat next to Seung Won. Jae In and Jason followed us by sitting next to me. 

I drew you in closer with all I had
Now I can’t turn it back
This is clearly a dangerous addiction
So bad no one to stop her

Her love her love
The only thing I want is her love
Her fatal fantasy
I’m drunk with ecstasy

Oh she wants me~ oh she’s got me, oh she hurts me
What else can be better than this?

Someone call the doctor, hold me and tell me
Love is a sickness, an addiction, overdose
It’s harder to control as time goes by
I’m falling deeper into her
Oh too much, it’s you, your love, this is overdose
Too much, it’s you, your love, this is overdose

(EXO- Overdose)

Everyone clapped as EXO finished their practice. Wow, that was beyond amazing. The feeling was different than if you watch it from TV or YouTube. Seeing them in real life is so much different.

They walked down from the stage, giving the turn for the trainees to practice too.

"Now, everyone can do some warming up!" Someone from YG Entertainment shouted to all of us.

Seung Won, Jae In, Jason, and I looked at each other, and then we began to stand up and do some warming up, as the special trainees from SM began to take their places on the stage.

I made eye contacts with so many other trainees, many of them gave me a warm smile. That's a good thing. I just cannot wait to make friends here.

My eyes suddenly met Jungkook's. He was just standing with his hyungs from Bangtan Boys, sitting alone, while the others were joking around.

Why he keeps on staring at me? 

"Hey,"

I turned around, and suddenly seeing Mark was already behind me.