Chapter 53: Visitors

"Mark and you are now dating?" Jae In and Sunny raised their voice at the same time, making me smiled.

I slowly nodded, "Hmm, yes,"

"Omo," Sunny closed her mouth with her hand, "This is shocking,"

"Ya," Jae In complained, "I really don't understand you two. You two would fight, ignoring each other, and suddenly you two are together,"

I laughed in reaction. But that's true. I don't really tell them about the details and they don't really know what happened.

"The kiss was an accident actually. Wendy pulled him, and he was too shock," I told them, "I ended up confessing to him. That was really embarassing,"

Sunny squealed, "You confess first?!"

Omo, this is what happened when you share some things to your female friends. Ha Neul and I used to be like his in high school.

"That was really embarassing. I was crying and all, but he ended up confessing to me too," I hold myself from smiling, because what happened after that was... the kiss.

My first kiss. Our first kiss.

Well, it was not Mark's first kiss though, but it was really special.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Jae In drew closer to me, "Are you hiding something?"

I shook my head quickly, "No! No!"

Sunny drew closer too, "Ah, Hee Young-ie, what is it?"

I smiled, I think they should know. We are girls, right?"

"Hmm, he kissed me," I answered with a grin.

"MWO?!" The two of them shouted.

I took a deep breath. This is going to be a very long night.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"They are dating?" JB and JR raised their voice at the same time. Bambam and Yugyeom smiled happily at each other, and Jackson nodded proudly.

"Yes, they are officially dating now," Jackson repeated, "So, Hee Young is Mark's girl now. Not touching, everyone,"

Everyone laughed in reaction.

"Woah, we must celebrate this," Bambam smiled at everyone.

At the same time, their dorm door suddenly opened, revealing Mark, who's walking inside slowly.

"Woah, there he is!" Yugyeom shouted.

"Hyung!" Bambam ran to him.

Mark raised his eyes in confusements, seeing JB and JR gave him a playful smirk, while Jackson cheered along with Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom came to him.

"Huh?" Mark stared at them blankly.

"You're dating now?!" Bambam touched his hands in excitement.

Mark blushed, slowly smiled and laughed in the end. He nodded, and everyone cheered happily.

"Woah, woah," JR still laughing, "This is huge,"

 "Congratulations!!" Everyone cheered happily, "We should have a celebration with her!"

Mark smiled so wide, as a warm sensation walks around his chest.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Hyung," He entered the studio room, walking with his usual tired face, well, because he is tired of course.

Jeonsuk smiled seeing him, "Hey, not going home?"