Chapter 35: Seoul Arts Center (Arrivals)

Seoul Arts Center. Practice. Rookie Showcase Preparation. Trainees. Idols. EXO. SM Entertainment. Wow. Bangtan Boys. Big Hit Entertainment. WINNER. Practice. YG Entertainment. Special Trainees. GOT7. EM. JE.N. EDEN. JYP Entertainment.

All of those random stuff are going to my head, making me feel so dizzy.

I woke up this morning, staring at the wall for a few minutes, before taking a bath and dressed up.

"Don't tell me that you're sick," Jae In said while touching my forehead, "We have a showcase in one week!"

I shook my head, "I am not sick. I am just so nervous,"

"Geez, Hee Young-a," Jae In stared at me in disbelief, "At least don't look pale like that. Take some vitamins!"

I laughed weakly, then I took my vitamins and drink it with Jae In. We both are wearing a really comfortable sweater and leggings, because we want to be comfortable during the practice and looked pretty at the same time.

I walked to my bedroom, and I made a messy bun quickly, because I don't want my long hair to disturb me when I sing or dance.

"Don't forget your backpack! Bring spare clothes and a water bottle!" Jae In shouted from her bedroom.

"Okay!" I shouted back at her.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Jae In and I walked together, along with Jason and Seung Won, to JYP lobby. There are two busses, for all of us going to Seoul Arts Center. I saw so many staffs and crews are busy going into the bus, and many of them are gathering.

I saw 6MIX girls are standing next to a bus. Sunny saw me, and then she waved at us. 

At the same time, a really huge bus, with a JYP logo on it, come to the very front door.

"Wow," Jae In slowly opened her mouth, "This is cool,"

I smiled, "Yeah, it feels like we're having a tour concert,"

Jae In chuckled, "We will have a tour concert. We will. After you become EM,"

"Haha, yeah, and after you become JE.N!" I teased her back. We laughed together, along with Seung Won and Jason.

Hmm.. the girl next to me is going to be a big star in the future. She's going to be an amazing singer and dancer, and I belive she can be someone like BoA sunbaenim.

It feels great to be a trainee. You got to live together, becoming friends, with people who will be a great star of the next K-pop generation. 

Jae In, Sunny, Seung Won, and Jason.

It feels so weird that one day we will probaby be seperated, because of our busy schedules and tours. We will not meet each other as often as now.

Suddenly, I heard murmurs from the other side of the lobby, and all of us turned to that direction in reflect. And... I see 7 adorable boys, walking to us. Smiling and laughing to each other.

Looking good as usual.

GOT7 is here.

I accidently saw Mark. He was just... adorable. He was just wearing an oversized white t-shirt, a black training pants, and a pair of dancing shoes. That's all. But, he's perfect in my eyes.

"Okay everyone, GOT7 is here already," Park Jin Young announced to everyone, and I realized that he's been here all the time.

Many crews gave us a signal to get in to the bus. I smiled widely, excitedly getting on that huge bus, that was prepared for us.