Chapter 55: Debut Contract

"What about you, Oppa?" I pull myself from him, looking straight into his eyes, "How was Wendy?"

Mark gave me a smile, "I said everything I had to say. It was actually fine. We solved everything out, and she can accept it,"

I exhale while leaning my head on his chest, "That's good,"

Mark put his hand on my head, playing with my colorful hair, "She's leaving tomorrow. Too bad we cannot take her with us, because we'll leaving for JYP Camp tomorrow, right?"

I raised my head all of the sudden, making Mark moved his body a little bit.

"JYP Camp?" I repeated with widened eyes. Crap, I really forgot about that.

Mark's expression turned into a smirk, "Yeah, JYP Camp. Everyone is really excited about it. Don't tell me that you forgot,"

I gave him a shy smile, "Yeah, I forgot, Oppa. Hehe, what time are we leaving tomorrow?"

Mark smiled back at me, "We're leaving in the afternoon, around 5pm I think. Because some of 2PM hyungs have something to do in the morning. I am so excited you know?"

I laughed with him.

Wow, this camp is seriously going to be so fun. This is actually my first time, hanging out with all of JYP family. All of the idol groups, along with the special trainees. Park Jin Young, Kahi unnie, Eunjung and Se Young unnie are also coming with us.

"How come I didn't know anything," I made a pout face.

Mark touched my cheeks, "Because you were gone in the afternoon. Se Young unnie told all of us already. It's okay, at least I told you, right?"

I nodded.

"One more thing," Mark remembered something, "The camp will be held in Busan. Your hometown, right?"

I raised both of my eyes in surprise. Busan?

"Omo, it's been a while since I went home!" I squealed in front of him, making him smile even wider.

"It will be a three days camp. We'll try to ask permission from JYP if you can go home and see your parents for a while," Mark said to me, giving his sweet smile again.

I stared at him. I missed my parents to much.

"Will they allow it?" I asked, biting my lip. I don't think that JYP will allow me.

"Hmm, we can try to ask," Mark said to me, "Also, we're not having a stay there, right? We're just going to visit your parents before we go back. Probably two hours,"

I smirked at him, "What do you mean by 'we'?"

Mark looked away, "Well, of course I am coming with you. You can't go alone,"

I laughed, "You need to see my parents, Oppa! I haven't actually introduced you,"

Mark turned to me, blushing, "Did you tell your parents already?"

I nodded, "Of course! What kind of daughter am I if I didn't tell my parents that I am dating now. You're my first boyfriend!"

Mark raised his eyes, "Y-you told them that I am a boyband member? Of GOT7?"

"Yes. Actually, my father noticed you already, since we watched your MV. You did a slow-motion flip, right?"

Mark looked down, looking embarrassed. I smiled. I know that it is a really weird way of being noticed by my father, but what can we do? He's busy and I am busy too.

I actually called my mom last night, and I told her about it. She was surprised, she told me to be careful, but it seemed like she's happy for me anyway. I believe that she told my father already. Or no? He hasn't call me though.