Chapter 51: "I hate falling in love with you,"

Mark pulled his hand away from Wendy, "Wendy, stop it!"

Wendy stopped holding Mark's hand, feeling a push on her shoulder, and she stared at Mark in disbelief, "Mark?"

"Wendy.... I totally can't," Those words finally came out from his mouth, and he couraged himself to say, "I can't be with you again. We had something back then, it is true, but..."

Mark stopped, trying his best to find better words, but he just can't.

"You... don't... want me?" Wendy slowly asked, holding her tears.

Mark noticed her teary eyes, but he can't stop it. He must say it. He holds it for so long, until it creates so many problems, misunderstandings, and so many broken hearts.

"I love... someone else," Mark pointed at the door, "I love her,"

_________________________________________________________________________________

My heart breaks.

Seriously. It breaks.

It is my first time being like this, and it hurts like hell.

It is probably unbelievable, but I cried there for an hour. Jae In and Sunny patiently waiting for me, hugging me, listening to my words, and calmed me down.

I don't know anymore, but it feels like part of me is taken away, so I feel so lifeless right now.

The view of them kissing, keeps on appearing in my mind.

"Hee Young, are you finish washing up?"

I heard Sunny's voice from outside, and it opened my eyes. I am in the bathroom right now, taking a shower to wash myself. SM Formal Party is in a few hours, and JYP sended a make up artist for all of us.

"Okay, in a minute!" I answered Jae In, and then I dried my body.

I stared at my own face in the mirror. Oh my God, my eyes are still reddish. I washed it with warm water again, before walking out of the bathroom.

"This is going to be your dress," Sunny showed me a really beautiful white-blue dress, and I stared at it.

"Wow," I said, amazed by that beautiful, yet simple dress.

Jae In walked in to the bathroom to wash herself. Sunny took me to the make up artist, and she began to learn my face.

"Omo, what happened to your eyes?" She gave me a surprise look.

I smiled at her, "Crying... after watching a really sad Korean drama,"

Sunny smiled while looking down after I said that.

"Omo! Don't watch a sad movie before an important occassion! Look at those eyes!" That woman squealed, making me laugh even more.

Well, she's a make up artist right? I am sure she will find a way to cover it.

She began to do my make up, while Sunny is sitting next to me, doing her hairdo with some other lady. After Jae In finished taking a shower, she joined us.

I am still really sad, but I tried my best to focus on the party. This party is going to be great, right? I will meet EXO oppas again, many other trainees, Ji Woon, and I can hang out with... Bangtan Boys.

"Omo, so pretty!" Sunny commented as that lady finished my make up.

I gave her a smirk, "Keurom! (of course)"

________________________________________________________________________________

Mark took a deep breath. Wendy left him, running straight away after he said that. He knows that he wasn't supposed to say it, but he had to.