Chapter 52: "You're not the only one who fell,"

"I am afraid to be alone," I said with trembling voice, ignoring my messed make up, my tears, and my red cheeks.

I am just too tired to hold it back inside. Not anymore.

Mark eyes turned red, and it seems like he was about to cry too. I stared at him. Why is he crying?

"Hee Young," He finally called my name, "You're... in love with me?"

I looked down, my tears can't stop flowing, "I hate it,"

He keeps on staring at me, and I looked down. There's a long silence.

"I fell for you too deep," I continued, "That's wrong, and I hate it,"

Mark's eyes are still red, but he began to form a little smirk, "You're not the only one who fell,"

I raised my head, raising my eyes too. He said it.

"Do you know how hurt it is to love someone, but you just can't say it?" Mark stared at my eyes, "When you're not sure of everything. When everything was just too complicated, but you fell in love anyway?"

I can't belive it. I can't belive what I just heard. Mark confessed to me?

He chuckled in the middle of this trembling voice, raising one hand to wipe his face.

"I am so stupid, I know. I am so stupid for holding this for so long, and I hurt you. But that was it. I was scared. Scared to hurt you, scared to hurt both of us," Mark continued, "The situation was messed up, the timing was never right. We're in the middle of something completely different. Me with my debut, and you're with your training. We're not supposed to be together,"

I can feel more tears fall from my eyes, and Mark stared at me.

He eyes never left my face.

"I am so stupid. I am sorry," Mark wiped his eyes again, "All of those jealous feelings, those happy feelings. The feeling like something was stolen from me whenever you're with someone else. Because actually, I fall in love with you,"

Oh my God.

"Hee Young, I am in love with you," He repeated in a softer tone.

We stared at each other. We didn't say anything, but there's a huge emotion between us.

"And now, I don't care anymore about these problems in front of us, because I am just... in love with you," Mark finally admits and now I feel like my heart is squeezed.

I looked down, finally smiling to myself, "Oh my God,"

Mark smiled too, looking relieved, "You probably hate the way love hurts you. I know you hate it. But to me, falling in love with you is a very beautiful thing,"

I raised my eyes again, staring at his eyes. His face is red, I don't know because he's holding his tears or because he's shy, but he looked adorable.

We smiled at each other now. I began to chuckled, and Mark laughed quietly.

Mark took one step closer to me, and then I just ran to him, hugging him tight.

Mark hugged me back, and I can feel that he's putting his face on my neck. I can feel that he is breathing there.

"I love you, Oppa," I finally said it to him. Mark didn't say anything, but he's moving his head there, nodding.

This is probably the most cheesy thing that ever happened in my life. But... it was really sincere. I smiled while hugging him. I am just so in love with him.

We hugged each other for so long.

"Finally," Mark whispered to me.

I smiled, "Finally,"