Chapter 58: Under The Stars

"Hey," I heard someone whispering softly to me, "Wake up, sleepy head,"

"Hmm," I pout a little, still closing my eyes, making him chuckled and putting his hand on my head.

There's a moment of silence, and I slowly opened my eyes. It is really hard, because it my sleep was very deep. I caught some lights shining to my eyes, making me look to the other side for a while. It seems like the bus lights was just turned on. I can feel another touch on my neck, soft fingers are drawing circles there. It was ticklish, but I enjoy the touch.

I raised my head and opened my eyes, turning my head to the right. Mark is there, smiling at me. Gosh, I still don't know how to describe his beautiful smile.

"We are in Busan already," He said to me, still smiling, while pointing at the road. I opened my eyes wider, and I smiled. The streets is more familiar, and the sky is dark already.

"Can you see the streets like you wanted? Too bad it's dark already," Mark tucked some of my hair behind my ears.

I blushed because of the action, but I focused on the view from the window, "No, it's okay,"

I feel a warm sensation in my chest. I am in Busan. I am not actually going home, but being here makes me so happy.

"You're smiling," Mark said in a happy tone, smirking at me.

I stared at him, "Why if I am smiling?"

He shook his head, "No, it just makes me want to smile too,"

I smiled again and he laughed. "I am just so happy to be home, Oppa,"

He touched my cheeks with his hand, "We will go to your house on the third day. I will come with you, I promise,"

I nodded while smiling. I raised my body to sit properly, and Mark helped me to raise my back. As I sit straight, I can hear Mark's heavy breath, like he was tired of something.

I turned to him, seeing him moving his left arm while hissing. I raised my eyes, and I just realized that I've been leaving my body to his arm while sleeping. That was long.

"Oppa, are you hurt?" I worriedly touched his arm.

He smiled, "No, it's fine,"

"I am so sorry, you should have wake me up. I didn't know that it might be painful," I said to him, showing my guilty expression. Oh my, it must have been really painful for him, he holds it for a while.

He smiled again at me, shaking his head, showing me that he is fine.

"Why you didn't wake me up?" I repeated.

"You were sleeping, I can't do that," He answered simply, and I caught a dominance at his tone. The way he said it, like it is a must, like it is a normal thing.

I blushed, smiling in my heart. He holds it so I can sleep well. He stared at me, putting a hand on my head, and I can feel his fingers playing with the strains of my hair.

"Don't feel sorry, it was not that painful," He smirks, while taking out a bottle of water from his side, "Here, have some drink,"

I took the water bottle eagerly while opening the cap. He laughed seeing my action. I am so glad that he knows how thirsty I am after sleeping for a few hours.

"Slow down," Mark said to me while I drink.

After drinking, finally I am fully myself. I looked around. Most of them are awake already, busy talking and chattering with each other. Some of them are also busy listening to the music.