GOT7 FanFic: MY MELODY

"Annyeong-haseo, my name is Park Hee Young." I introduced myself. I feel a little bit nervous, but I try to look normal. I swallow my own saliva, when I see Park Jin Young look at me.

"Okay, hello, Hee Young-ssi. What is your specialty?" He asked me in a calm tone.

I take a deep breath

I promised myself that I am going to do my best in this JYP Audition.

"My specialty is singing. I sing since I was a little kid, and I also learned how to play guitar in elementary school," I said.

The other judges look at me, some of them are smiling.

"Anything else?" A woman said to me, "You are very pretty,"

"Kamsahamnida," I blushed straight away, making Park Jin Young laughed.

"I can dance hip hop, and my father owned a dance studio in Busan. So I have a lot of experience with dance," I said again.

"That's awesome." Park Jin Young said, but his face is straight, "It is written here that you can speak a lot of languages?"

I nodded. "Yes, my father is Korean, so I can speak Korean fluently. My mom is Indonesian, so I can speak Indonesian very well. I also learned how to speak Chinese and Japanese lately."

The two judges looked amazed, one of them even clapped.

"Who is your favorite K-Pop star?" One man who sit next to Park Jin Young asked me.

I smiled straight away, answering even without thinking, "IU!"

Park Jin Young eyes widened, "That's interesting. You even bring a guitar with you. You two look similar,"

The other judges laugh again, one of them said, "Okay, you can start now."

I nodded nervously as I take my guitar and sit down on the chair provided.

"I am going to sing IU's song, Bad Day," I said. All of the judges are paying attention to me as I started to play my guitar.

--------------------------------------------
Under the tall street light
I'm on my way back home alone
Saying the lonely words, I don't want to go...

My footsteps get slower
I go around the neighborhood a few times and in the end
I stand in front of my house and fish for my keys

I'm a loner in my noise-less room
Feeling nervous, I turn up the TV volume
But why are those people laughing?
I hope a dark rain falls

I feel someone's body heat on the empty playground bench
Why is this warmth making me feel even colder?
I bury my face in my scrunched up shoulders
My hands that I hid in my pockets get cold
---------------------------------------------

As I finished singing, the judges are clapping at me. I blushed again, making most of them laughed.

"Your voice is very beautiful," the lady said. The other judges are smiling, giving an agree signs. I am so relieved, they seems to be satisfied with my performance.

"You are good. One of the best for today," Park Jin Young said, before looking at me again and say,"Welcome to JYP Entertainment. Without any other consideration, you are a trainee."

I froze on my seat, I can't say anything. My face is all red, but slowly, I smiled widely, "Omo! Really? Jinja?!"

Park Jin Young and the other judges are smiling at me, before letting me out of the room. One of the woman gave me a paper, and she asked me to go back here tomorrow.