Chapter 14: The Duet Project

Everyone seemed to be surprised by Mark's confession. Every GOT7 members looked at each other in wonder.

"I am not saying that," Mark answered, "Because I am not sure either about that,"

"Oh, who is the girl?" Yugyeom asked his hyung. Mark smirked at him, "The deal was only ONE question. I am not answering that,"

"Hohhh," JR and JB do that sound at the same time. Geez, I am curious too. I looked down. Mark is currently in love with someone else. I took a deep breath, trying to not get affected by the news.

"You said once during a radio interview, that your type of girl is a girl that makes you wanna be with her. What do you mean about that?" Jackson asked him while scrubbing his hands.

"Oh, you remember that really well," Mark said, "Yeah, it is true. Sometimes you meet a girl, but then you forget about her. But there's also a girl that always appearing in your mind. A girl that makes me want to meet her every single day. I want someone like that."

WOW. That words are deep. I can't believe someone like him can have that thoughts. He is better that I thought.

"And you meet her already?" JB smiled.

Mark smiled while looking down, "I don't know,"

"Ah, you should tell me! Why you never shared to me these kind of things! I am your roomate!" Jackson pretended to be hurt. I smiled to Sunny while everyone are laughing.

"Hahaha, if I really need someone to talk to one day, then you'll be the one I am looking for," Mark said to Jackson while smiling.

"Ah, not me, hyung?" Bambam looked hurt.

Mark shooked his head, "Definitely not you, Bammie. You are too young,"

"Huh," Bambam looked away, "No one wants to talk to me about serious stuffs. I am always the last one to know. I am sad,"

Oh my, he is now a little bit angry.

"Bammie," I called him, "I will find you when I need someone to talk to,"

He raised his eye brows, "Ah, really?"

I nodded, "Yeah. Since we're in the same age, I think you will be the most person who will understand how I feel,"

He blushed and looked down. Oh no, did I say something wrong?

"Oh, Bambam, I don't mean to say anything wrong," I added quickly.

"Ah no, it's not like that," Bambam said, "It's just... It is the first time when I feel like... I am trusted. Hyungs never really make me feel that way. Sometimes I feel like I am a burden,"

Everyone is looking at him. There's a long silence. I don't know what to say either.

"Bam, why did you think like that?" Jackson said in a serious expression.

"I never tell you anything, because you're one of the youngest. It seems like it is going to be a burden for you if you know," JB said in a calm tone.

Bambam nodded, still not smiling.

"As a group, everyone wanted to be trusted. You guys really need to share your problems with each other," I said suddenly. Now I regret it. Why I keep on saying stupid things around them?

"Hee Young is right," JB reacted, "I feel like... we never really opened up to each other. That is why we have a lot of  misunderstanding in the past,"

Yugyeom and JR are nodding, then Mark nodded too.

"We should work on that," Youngjae smiled to everyone, "Especially, Mark. This is interesting. We should talk more about our love life,"