Chapter 38: Dream High

I opened my eyes lazily, entering the new day. I can see the morning light is entering my bedroom through the windows, and I smiled.

The second practice will be held this afternoon, so I can relaxed today while practicing the closing song by myself.

I raised up, accidently seeing my phone on my bed side. Oh.

Last night, Jungkook and I were texting. It was just a short texts. He said 'hi' to me, saying thank you for replying, he said that he admired my voice, and he can't wait to perform with me on the closing song.

He's funny, but there's something tells me right now, that it's not right.

It feels like... I am betraying someone.

Mark's face began to appear on my mind.

"Uh, Hee Young, stop it," I pressed my cheeks, then I walked out of my room to take a bath.

I should have a practice with Mark and Youngjae after this. 

"Hey," Jae In greeted me as I walked out of my room. She's there already, listening to songs with her iPod.

"Hello," I smiled, "I want to take a bath, okay? I have to find Mark and Youngjae oppa after this, because I wanted to practice the song with them,"

Jae In stared at me, "Oh, you don't want to see Yerin and Jimin filming their new MV?"

I raised my eyes? Yerin and Jimin? My friends from 15& are filming a new MV?

"Uh, what MV?" I asked her back.

She began to laugh, "Their new song! Sugar! Remember? They sang it to us once!"

I think about it.

"Uh, yeah, I remember a little bit," I said, "So, they're filming the music video now?"

Jae In nodded, "Yeah, probably the GOT7 members are going to be there. They are close to Yerin and Jimin too, right?"

I quickly smiled, "Okay! I will finish taking a bath in ten minutes!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Se Young entered Park Jin Young's office room, carrying a file in her hand.

"Annyeong-haseyo," Se Young bowed down, and then she closed the door.

Park Jin Young smiled, and then Se Young gave him the folder that he asked for.

"Okay, now tell me," Park Jin Young said, and Se Young nodded politely.

"Okay, Sir. Right now, Miss A is preparing for their comeback again, we will find the song sooner. GOT7's Japan Showcase was very successful and they are gaining popularity right now,"

Park Jin Young smiled in satisfaction, "How about their new channel, I GOT7?"

"The first episode of I GOT7 will be uploaded in two days. It has been confirmed,"

"Okay, next?"

Se Young turned to the paper in front of her again, "Also, you told me to remind you about Hee Young's debut. We told her that she's going to debut in September, so we need to prepare the debut song and the album for her," 

Park Jin Young looked up, thinking about it, "Okay, we're going to have a meeting for that tomorrow morning. Right now, we will focus on the rookie showcase first, and then we're going to make a contract with her, and she'll debut,"

Se Young nodded, "Okay, I will prepare the contract. I will also distributed the tickets of the showcase for them today. That's all for now. Is there anything I can do, Sir?"