Chapter 23: Boy In Luv

"We are going to take Bangtan Boys to the special trainees studio room," Park Jin Young added, "Let's just go all together then,"

I nodded, including everyone from Bangtan Boys. Most of them stopped staring at me, except two boys. The first one with the jacket, and the other one with blonde hair and white t-shirt.

We walked all together to the studio room. No one is speaking, so I can hear my own heartbeats. Why am I getting nervous? Geez, of course. I am still a normal girl. Walking around with these boys behind me is of course a big deal.

"Ya, V, why are you smiling like that?"

I turned around, seeing someone from Bangtan Boys, saying something to the guy with the blonde hair. His name is V?

V is still smiling, glared at me for a second, "I smiled because Jungkook smiled so wide,"

"Huh?" Jungkook asked. I looked at him. He was the one who noticed me the first time. His name is Jungkook.

"What makes you smile Jungkook?" V gave him a playful stare.

Jungkook looked away, "Nothing,"

Most of them laughed.

"Jungkook will usually smile like that when there's a pretty girl,"

A pretty girl? Are they talking about me?!

Jungkook stared at V, “Stop it, hyung,”

We arrived at the studio room, where all of the trainees are practicing. As we walked in, everybody stopped singing, and turned around. The new vocal teacher bowed at Park Jin Young and smiled at Se Young.

I can see that Sunny is panicking as the Bangtan Boys entered the studio. Her expression is the same like when she saw Jackson. Geez, what makes her change hearts to fast?

“Hi everyone, sorry to interrupt your training,” Park Jin Young said to everyone, “But today, we have a special guest. This is Bangtan Boys from Big Hit Entertainment.”

All of the boys from Bangtan Boys smiled, and they bowed formally, “Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Boys imnida!”

The vocal teacher and all of us smiled back at them. The trainees bowed as well to them. They all are looking really good.

I walked slowly, joining my trainee friends. I stood next to Sunny, and she’s smiling happily to me. Well, she likes Jimin so much, and unfortunately I still don’t know which one is Jimin. I don’t even know their names.

“They are the special trainees?” one of the boy asked Se Young.

“Yes, Suga, they are. They were accepted as trainees straight away after one audition,” Se Young answered him.

I learned his face. Okay, his name is Suga. Haha, a really funny stage name. I wonder why don’t he just make it ‘Sugar’?

“Oh, they must be really talented,” Jungkook said. His eyes met mine and we both looked away awkwardly. This is getting really weird.

“Of course. Especially the girl, huh?” V teased Jungkook. He’s giving me a playful look, while the others are watching in confused.