Chapter 27: "I am right there, Hee Young-a,"

"Today all of you will have a recording show in Japan TV Net," Mr. Kim announced to all of the boys.

JB, as the leader, nodded, followed by the rest of them.

"What time we will be done today, hyung?" Youngjae asked.

"Hmm.. around 11pm or 12 am maybe. You will be very busy today," Mr Kim answered.

"Uh, hyung," Mark suddenly called, "Can we finish by 11 pm today?"

Mr. Kim stared at him, "Why you need to be done by 11pm?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

I stared at the calender. 6 of May.

Today, 6 of May 2014.

The last day of my life, being sixteen years old. I took a deep breath, while wearing Little Tuan, getting ready to the morning dance class. I didn't tell anybody in the company that tomorrow is my birthday, including Jae In, Seung Won, also Jason.

Usually, tonight I will do a countdown with my parents, and then I will blow the candles on the cake, making a wish, and eat the cake with them. Well, I am away right now, and I will have to do that tradition alone.

I walked out of my room, seeing Jae In already waiting for me.

"You look angry. Are you sad or annoyed of something?" she asked me when I came out of my room.

"Nothing," I said to her.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone looked at Mark right now, waiting for his answer.

"Uhhh," Mark looked away, "Nothing, hyung,"

Mr. Kim just nodded, then continued to explain their schedule for today. Jackson walked closer to Mark, tapping him on the shoulder.

"You want to Skype with her tonight?" Jackson asked.

Mark nodded, "Yeah, of course. I want to congratulate her at 12 am sharp,"

Jackson stared at Mark, "Hmm.. Just ask Bambam to bring his laptop, and if we cannot return before 12 am, we can just skype her at the backstage tonight,"

"What if the others know about Hee Young and I?" Mark raised his eyes.

"We can do it anywhere hidden! Toilet if we have to!" Jackson insisted.

Mark stared at him, "Not we, only me,"

Jackson rolled his eyes, "Whatever, Mark,"

Mark smirked at Jackson.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Miss Se Young, there are packages arrived in the mail this morning," a staff said to Se Young.

"Oh, okay, I will check it now," Se Young smiled at the staff, then she followed him out of the room. They both walked to the mail room. There are so many letters, and packages.

Se Young checked on the letters for JYP, and then she found a small box there. She took it, reading the writing on it.

"This is a package from Japan for Hee Young," Se Young raised her eyebrows. Then she saw the name of Mark Tuan, Jackson Wang, Kunpimook Bhuwakul, and Kim Yugyeom as the senders.

Se Young studied the writing again, seeing 'Happy Birthday' written on it.

"Oh! Hee Young's birthday!" she exclaimed, turning to her staff again, "Can you find me the data of a special trainee, Park Hee Young? I need to check on her birth date,"