Chapter 59: "Stay like this forever?"

"Hmm," Park Jin Young smiled in excitement, "The next partner is... Choi Youngjae and Park Hee Young!"

Everyone clapped, cheering for us, making so many sounds, as Youngjae and I walked to the front.

"Woah, this is going to be great," Wooyoung said to Taecyeon from 2PM. They smiled at each other, while Jia said to Suzy, "Youngjae and Hee Young are both great singers, I'm pretty sure that they are going to win,"

Park Jin Young smiled as we arrived to the front, and more noise was made. GOT7 members are all cheering for us, followed by the special trainees.

I gave Youngjae a small smirk.

This is the third day of the camp. After a fun day yesterday, having so many games, fun moments, getting to know each other more, we finally came to this moment, the final of 'The Duet Project'.

This project was cancelled due to GOT7's Japan debut, and now, like what JYP said, the project is back, and they're going to held it during the camp. Now, we are all here, having so many seniors watching us, along with many JYP staffs, Se Young unnie, and JYP himself.

I smiled to all of them. They all, who are all sitting on the grass, smiled back at me. It's such a beautiful sunny day, and the weather is cool and nice.

JB and Sunny were doing a cover of SM Ballad song, 'Breath' that is originally performed by Taeyeon and Jonghyun. Seung Won and Yugyeom were doing Taeyang's 'Ringa Linga', and they were amazing! I never thought that Yugyeom can sing along with Seung Won like that!

Mark, Bambam, and Jae In did Baek Ji Young's song 'My Ear's Candy', which was really funny, because Jae In was singing beautifully, while Mark and Bambam did their rap parts while laughing and joking around.

Jackson, JR, and Jason... unexpectedly did... JJ Project's 'Bounce'. See, I don't think they did enough preparations. When everyone teased them, well actually scolded them for doing that song, they all just smirked and said that me and Youngjae are going to win anyway, so there is no use for working hard. I am kinda confused, I think I ever watched them practicing a different song.

I looked at Youngjae. He is now standing next to me, turning his body to my direction. He gave me a big smile. I know that he is excited yet confident about this.

"We are doing IU feat 4HIGH, "No Spring, Love, or Cherry blossoms'," I said to all of them while grinning.

Everyone cheered again.

"Okay, let's play the music," Park Jin Young gave a signal to one of the staff who sat on the other side. He nodded, and the intro of the song is played.

I smiled again with Youngjae, and I began to sing my part. This is one of my favorite song. The lyrics is actually about a lonely time while everyone is in love. It is a sad lonely song, but the music and the melody is really cheerful and warm.

Well, who says that sad songs is all about being sad and down?

Bulky brown coat that I wore all winter long
I hid myself in the coat and walked fast
But people told me why I’m still in winter
Then I looked around, spring is here

I turned my head to see Youngjae, and he looked at me as he sing his own part.

There’s no one who can walk with me,
Holding hands together
The sweet spring wind is so mean to me