Chapter 34: Trainees and Idols

After the dinner, we were just talking to each other, laughing and joking around. I am so happy meeting Mark's family. Papa Tuan is really funny, and he just followed me on Twitter, so do I. I read so many funny replies that he gave to Mark's fans.

He told me that Mark's fans are really funny, crazy, and annoying sometimes, but they are precious, because they supported Mark from the beginning.

"Okay, it's getting late everyone, you should go back home," Papa Tuan smiled as he signed the bill.

"Thank you, Papa Tuan, for the dinner," I said to him.

He smiled at me, "The pleasure is mine."

The other members of GOT7 started to thank Papa Tuan and... Mama Dorine, haha. Grace and Tammy are saying goodbye to me too.

"Bye, it is great to know you, Hee Young," Tammy smiled at me, while giving Kylie to Grace's arms.

"Thank you for having me," I bowed politely at her.

I stared at Mark. He is now talking to Papa Tuan, while the rest of GOT7 and I walked out of the room. They are talking to each other, Mark and Papa Tuan are staring at each other with serious expressions, which makes me worried.

Mark then turned to me, staring for a while, before looking at his father again.

Uhh.. I hope they're not talking about me.

I feel someone is touching my back, and I see JB as I turned back.

"Let's leave the two of them for a while," He smiled at me, "They need a 'father and son' time right now,"

I quickly nodded to him, "Yeah, you are right,"

JB and I walked together, along with the GOT7 members, out of the restaurant. Grace and Tammy are talking too with Yugyeom and Jackson, while the others saying goodbye to Mama Dorine.

I stared at JB, who is now staring at me too.

"Hee Young-a," He opened the conversation.

"Yeah, oppa?" I smiled at him.

He smiled too at me, while looking down, moving his hands.

"Is there anything you wanted to talk about?" I asked him.

He slowly nodded, looking at the other members that are now busy with each other.

"Do you like Mark?" He asked me.

I stared at him with widened eyes, "Huh? Me, like Mark?"

"Yeah," He nodded, "Do you really like him?"

I looked down. Why suddenly he's asking me that? That's really straight to the point.

"Because I think he really likes you," He said to me, "He's crazy about you."

I looked at JB, "Oppa, I don't know about it,"

JB is giving me an understanding stare, "He is in love right now, I can see it. Mark never acted this way before, even to any other girls that we all ever admired. And, seeing all things he did for you in Lotte World before, was really shocking to me,"

I slowly nodded, "Oh,"

"It is a good thing actually," He smiled, "I am happy for the two of you. Mark is happy, that's good. And you are a friend of me too, which is good. You are a good person. But, your relationship is making me worried,"

I can see a line on his forehead as he said that.

"Just... think about it. Mark is an idol now, and you will be an idol too. Don't you think having a relationship is easy while having a debut at the same time?"