Chapter 37: "I Don't Know."

Everyone clapped as Bangtan Boys finished their performance of 'Boy In Luv' and 'Just One Day'. I still didn't move, because Jungkook looked into my eyes again.

I can feel that Mark and the rest of GOT7 are staring at me. I looked at all of them back. It seems like they really noticed what Jungkook did on stage just now.

"Oppa?" I asked Mark, because he keeps on giving me that stare.

He didn't answer me, he just kept quiet.

"Wow, Bangtan Boys was amazing!" I turned to the stage, seeing Park Jin Young was already there. Bangtan Boys bowed together, before going down off the stage.

They turn on the lights again, making the situation back to normal.

"Okay, the practice is great for today," Park Jin Young said again, "Tomorrow, we're going to have another practice together in this place. If there's any mistakes and something to add, please make sure that all of you will do it tomorrow,"

Everyone nodded to Park Jin Young.

"Let's just have a small break, and in one hour, we will go back to our own entertainments again," He smiled, finally leaving the stage.

Everyone stared at each other, and many trainees began to drink from their bottle.

"Oh, I forgot something," Suddenly, Park Jin Young came up again to the stage, "Please gather in the front, the performer for the closing performance."

I stared at Mark, "It's us, right?"

Mark slowly nodded, without any smile. Is he angry at me?

"Hee Young, Mark, and Youngjae from JYP. Chanyeol and Ji Woon from SM. Ah Ri and Jo Kwon from YG. And then, Jungkook and Jimin from Big Hit. All of you, please gather in front,"

I nodded, and then Youngjae, Mark, and I walked together to the front. I searched for Ji Woon, since his name was called, but I cannot find him.

My eyes found Jungkook either, he is now walking to my direction while wiping his sweating neck with a small towel. I looked away before he saw me.

In a minute, everyone of us gathered in front, facing Park Jin Young, Yang Hyun Suk, Do Woon, and Se Young unnie.

"The last song will be Dream High," Park Jin Young said while smiling to us, "We will give you papers, to show your parts, so you can start practising,"

I smiled as he said that. Dream High is one of my favorite song! 

I took the paper happily, searching for my part. Wow, I am the first one to sing!

"The problem here, we haven't decide the rapping part," Se Young unnie said, "We will give the part to Mark, but we thought maybe we can split the part into two, and give it to Jungkook as well,"

I raised my eyes, looking at Mark and Jungkook.

Mark only raised his head, staring at Jungkook, while Jungkook stared back at Mark.

I can feel the tension between the two of them as they stared at each other.

"How's that?" Se Young unnie asked again.

Park Jin Young slowly nodded, "I think it's fine. The rapping part is long. Taecyeon was the one who did that in the movie,"

Everyone nodded, and I put every effort to ask someone from SM, "Why is Ji Woon not coming?"

He raised his eyes, "You know him? He's your friend?"

I slowly nodded.

"Oh, he was having a fever last night. He will definitely come on tomorrow's practice," He answered me.