Chapter 45: A Change is Good

Wendy and Mark stared at me and Bambam awkwardly, and there's a long moment of silence.

"Hee Young," Mark said my name in slowly.

I stood up, "Oppa, you missed our lunch,"

Mark stayed quiet for a moment, and then he quickly raised his eyes, "Oh! Our lunch! Oh my God, I really forgot about that,"

Mark quickly put every donut boxes that he carried, on the dining table, and then he ran to me.

"Hee Young, I am so sorry. I really forgot. I was.... having a breakfast with..." Mark slowly turned his head to Wendy.

"With me," Wendy answered straight away.

We glared at each other, creating a tension between us. I don't think I can even smile right now.

Mark and Bambam realized it, and they stared at each other, before Bambam stood up and laugh awkwardly, "Oh, you guys bought some donuts?"

Wendy smiled at Bambam and then they walked together to the dining table, where Wendy opened the boxes. Bambam cheered seeing the donuts, "Ahh, noona, I am so hungry,"

Mark stared at me, and I stared at him back.

"Hey, I am really sorry. I will take you out for lunch next time, okay? I am really sorry," Mark whispered to me, his hand his holding my right hand.

I gave him a blank stare.

"You're angry at me?" Mark stared at me in worried expression, "I totally forgot,"

"No, I am not angry because you forgot," I answered him, "I am disappointed, because I just realize that I am not important to you. If you forgot, I can tolerate that. But you actually, didn't forget, you just choose someone else to eat with you instead of me,"

Mark raised his eyes, slowly letting go of my hand.

"You didn't forget me, you ditched me," I said, before turning my head away.

It was a moment of silence again, but the silence breaked, when all of GOT7 members came out from their room, and cheered when they see boxes of donuts.

Mark turned his body slowly, walking to Wendy, who was smiling at everyone.

Now I am standing alone in front of the TV, while everyone is gathering in the table.

"Hi, I am Wendy Wang," Wendy introduced herself to everyone.

Mark said, "This is my high school friend, Wendy. She came to visit Korea, and here, she bought you guys some donuts,"

Everyone smiled, because they knew already that Wendy is Mark's ex girlfriend actually. They cheered happily to see the donuts, and everyone of the began to take one.

"Ah, it's really good," JR said while taking the second bite.

Wendy laughed out loud seeing them eating. I looked at her. She's not nervous at all to gathered around GOT7 boys. She acted normal, like they're her old friends.

Unlike me, I was so nervous back then. I blushed, acted shy. Maybe that's why I am so boring.

"Where are you guys going?" Wendy asked them happily, "You all look so good,"

"We have an appoinment in a hair studio today. We want to do some changes to our hair styles, hehehe," JB answered while smiling widely.

Wendy laughed out loud, "You guys go the hair studio, all together? That's really funny!"

Everyone laughed with her, no one seemed to notice me there.

"Yeah, we have to go now actually, because the hair studio is quiet far. We also wanted to have dinner together after we finished," JB continued.