jeff atkins [7]

You were sitting at a table in the library with your best friend Tony

You were sitting at a table in the library with your best friend Tony. Clay and Jeff were sitting in the table next to you.

Every now and then you noticed Jeff looking at you with a smile on his face. "y/n he likes you go talk to him" Tony whispered. You glanced back at your homework "Jeff Atkins, like me? No way" you whispered back.

Meanwhile, Clay was getting pissed off because you were distracting Jeff. "Ok seriously go talk to her" Clay whispered, clearly annoyed. "What?" "Don't play dumb you're practically drooling over her" Clay said flipping a page in his notebook. "No I'm not! Can we please get back to the algebra assignment" Jeff complained pointing at his notes. "We're doing history homework not algebra" Clay said with a small smirk plastered on his face. "That's what I meant" Jeff sighed rolling his eyes.

Tony had finally convinced you to go and talk to Jeff so you got up and sat in the seat across from Clay. "Hello boys" you spoke. "Hey y/n" Clay said, smiling at you. Jeff just waved. "Well I just wanted to say hi" you got up but stopped yourself "oh and I wanted to give you this" you said slipping a piece of paper into Jeff's hand.

Jeff opened the crumpled up piece of paper and smiled to himself. "What does it say?" Clay asked. Jeff passed the note over to him.

"I noticed you staring at me so I figured I'd give you this.
Call me sometime."