jeff atkins [4]

I decided to attend Bryce's party. Partially because Jessica and Hannah made me. Jessica left to go get us some drinks and I spotted Hannah talking to Clay and Jeff. Why Clay was here I didn't know but I found myself staring at Jeff.

"Y/n? Hello" Hannah pulled me out of my trance waving her hand in front of me. I swatted her away laughing a little. "Where's Jess?" She asked. "She went to get drinks" I replied. Clay and Jeff then approached us. Hannah knows I have a crush on Jeff and probably knew he was gonna be here. Jeff and I are really good friends, but that's all we are friends. He's never showed any signs that he has feelings too so I've come to terms that he doesn't like me at all.

"Hey y/n" Jeff greeted me with his million dollar smile. "Hi" I was about to hug him when he spoke. "I'm gonna go get a drink" then he left. I sighed. I'm such an idiot. I should just accept the fact that he will never like me the way I like him.

I found myself sitting on an abandoned lawn chair staring at the drink Jessica had given me. "Why are you sitting alone?" Hannah asked sitting beside me. I glanced around and noticed Jeff with his arm around a girl I didn't recognize. He noticed me then turned his attention to the girl in his arms. I sighed I leaned back in the chair. Hannah noticed this "y/n stop pouting! Jeff's either drunk or doesn't realize how amazing you are! Let's just forget about guys and have fun" she exclaimed playfully nudging me. I giggled "what happened to Clay?" I asked "his mom needed him home so he left" she explained. I went to take another sip of my drink realizing my cup was empty. I tossed the cup aside and Hannah and I started a new conversation.

Hannah and I laughed and laughed until I realized what time it was. "Shit Hannah it's almost midnight my mom is gonna kill me" I spoke standing up. "It's alright. I'll see you Monday" she then hugged me and walked away, probably finding Jess.

I was walking to my car when I felt someone pull me back. I turned around and saw Jeff . "What do you want Jeff? I need to get home" I asked yanking my arm away from him. The events from earlier came rushing back to me and I just wanted to go home. "Look I saw you looking upset earlier and I wanted to know if you were alright" he explained. "I'm fine I just need to get out of here" I replied turning around. I was about to walk away when he stopped me again. "I need to talk to you" he said, turning me back around to face him. "Can it wait till Monday?" I asked. "No. I mean it can I would just really like to tell you now" I sighed. "Continue" "I really like you and wanted to know if you would go out with me?" He looked everywhere but at me. It took me a minute to process what he just said. "I really like you too" I finally responded "and I would love to go out with you Jeff" I added smiling at him. He then looked at me his perfect smile on his face. He then pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

I then pulled away and whispered in his ear "meet me at Monet's Monday after school" I then walked away and drove home.

a/n: requested imagine by @claysbaby