zach dempsey [5]

communication class is probably one of the most annoying classes i've taken. not only is it because of the people in my class but also my teacher is so annoying.

this week everyone customized their own paper bag and we all have to give people compliments and put them in the paper bags. the past three days my best friend hannah and i have just been complimenting each other since we could care less about anyone else in our class.

at the end of class today i went over to my bag and saw three pieces of paper. i opened one of them them and it read hey it's hannah again just wanted to let you know that this whole compliment thing is dumb but your great i guess. i looked over at her and laughed. i then opened the second piece of paper reading we should hangout sometime we would have so much fun. i instantly knew that was bryce since he's always trying to get in my pants. i crumpled it up and tossed it in the trash. finally, i opened the third piece of paper which read you're really pretty and i wish i had the confidence to talk to you in person. i had no idea who this was so i went over to hannah and handed it to her.

"aww cute" she said handing it back to me. "who is it?" i asked her curiously. she just shrugged her shoulders and we walked out of the room. out of the corner of my eye i saw zach dempsey running away from the classroom. "do you think it's zach?" i asked her. "don't you like him?" she asked. i mean she's not wrong i do like him. he's the only person besides hannah that i don't have a problem with in class and he's cute and sweet. but it couldn't be him, could it? "yes" i replied as we walked to our next class.

it's now friday and i've been receiving cute notes from the same person. i just don't know who that person is yet. at the end of class i walked up to my paper bag and pulled out two pieces of paper. i opened the first one which read hey it's hannah thank god this is the last day for these stupid things. anyways i like your shirt. i rolled my eyes and opened the second piece of paper. it read you're so beautiful and i was wondering if you wanted to go out with me -zd. 'zd' i knew it was zach dempsey who else could it be.

i quickly left the classroom and began looking for him in the halls and spotted him at his locker talking to his friends. i slowly made my way over to him. once he saw me walking towards him he stopped talking and stared at me. "hey can i talk to you?" i asked him. his friends left and i could tell that zach was nervous which i thought was adorable. "i wanted to ask if this was you" i pulled the small piece of paper out of my pocket and handed it to him. he smiled at me and nodded. "well then yes, i would love to go out with you" i smiled at him. "wait really?" he asked in disbelief. i chuckled and nodded. "i'll pick you up at eight" he smiled and walked away.

ok so maybe communication class wasn't so bad.