tony padilla [2]

four words: i hate liberty high. bryce and his group loves to treat me like shit. they love to whistle when i walk by or grab my ass when i'm at my locker. i mean yea i know i'm hot but it makes me physically sick to my stomach when they try and touch me.

i was walking outside the building when i heard his voice. bryce walker. he was saying how much fun we could have together and how much he would love to see me with no clothes on. i wanted to vomit. he made me uncomfortable just like every other girl who attends liberty. "y/n i could give you ride home or we could go to my place" bryce winked and i rolled my eyes hoping someone would save me from this horrible situation.

"hey y/n need a ride?" tony, thank god. i looked over at him and smiled. i ran into the passenger seat of his car and sighed. "thank you" "you looked like you were about to throw up your lunch. you ok?" he asked. "i am now. bryce and his crew make me sick" i responded as he started driving. "do they hurt you?" tony asked his knuckles turned white as his grip on the steering wheel tightened. "if you mean mentally yes. if you mean physically no" i responded sinking further into the seat. tony looked over at me and gave me a sad look. "you don't deserve what they do to you" he spoke looking back at the road. "it's getting to the point where i wish my parents would move so i can go to a new town and start fresh" i explained. the car came to a stop and tony turned to face me again. "i'm going to get them to stop don't worry y/n i'm going to help you" tony said and continued to drive to my house

the next day i walked into school praying that today won't be as bad as it was yesterday. i felt the jocks eyes on me as i went to my locker. i was expecting bryce to come up behind me and grab my ass like he normally does but he didn't. i shut my locker and turned around glancing at the boys. my mouth dropped bryce looked beaten up pretty bad. his lip was busted and he had a black eye. a smile grew on my face. i know that sounds horrible but finally bryce got what he deserved and i couldn't help but smile.

during the entire school day bryce and his crew left me alone. none of them came up to me, none of them whistled as i walked by, and none of them made disgusting and rude comments about getting me in bed with them.

"hey y/n want a ride?" it was tony again. "sure" i responded getting into the passenger seat. he started driving and asked "did they leave you alone?" i smiled to myself "actually yes. bryce looked pretty fucked up" "i took care of it for you like i said i would" tony explained pulling over to the side of the road and looked at me. "you did that to him?" i asked "well not alone my brothers helped. you didn't deserve to be treated like a piece of meat y/n i couldn't just stand by and watch" he said. i didn't know what to say. tony beat them up for me. i looked up at him and hugged him "thank you" i whispered as i pulled away from him. all he did was nod and started driving again. i sat back and looked out the window realizing for once i'm actually happy.