jeff atkins [3] part 2

It's been a week since the dance. Every time Jeff saw me he would try and talk to me but I wouldn't let him. I just couldn't bring myself to speak to him. Hannah and Clay have been inseparable ever since and it makes me happy knowing my best friend is happy.

I finally arrived home. I was in my bed eating ice cream and watching tv when I heard knocking on my window. I ignored it thinking whatever or whoever it was would just leave but I kept hearing it.

Getting annoyed, I paused my show and put my almost empty container down. I went over to my window coming face to face with Jeff. I rolled my eyes and opened my window. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked. "I just wanna talk" he sounded so upset. I moved away  from my window, letting him enter.

"What?" I asked. "I miss you" he said looking everywhere but at me. "Please stop avoiding me" "I'm not avoiding you" I responded, sitting back on my bed. "Then why won't you talk to me? Why do you hate me-" "I could never hate you" I cut him off. "I love you" I added, looking at him. "I'm so sorry, for everything. I never meant to hurt you. I was drunk and wasn't thinking. I know you probably don't want me back but I can't not have you in my life. I love you so much" he spoke sitting beside me. I grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers. "I can't believe I'm about to say this" I started "I'm giving you one more chance but if you blow this-" he cut me off with his lips.

I pulled away, staring at him. "You could've just told me to shut up" I giggled, resting my head on his shoulder. "God, I love you" he then grabbed my ice cream and started eating from it. "I love you too."

a/n: I'm so sorry this is so short but y'all wanted part two so here you go.