montgomery dela cruz [5]

It's been three weeks since Monty and I broke up. We got into a huge argument and I regret every word I said to him.

>>

"You were all over him y/n!" Monty yelled. He was so angry and I didn't know what to do. "Monty, all I did was hug him. Clay has been my best friend since first grade you know that." I explain but I don't think he believes it. "The way you look at him should be the way you look at me. If you don't want to be with me just say it" I gasped. "Monty. I love you and only you!" I said placing my hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off. "Then why are you always around him? Why can we only hangout if he's busy?" That's when I lost it. "You know what maybe I do want him!" I shouted. Monty looked at me with tears in his eyes. All I wanted to do was wrap my arms around him. "Well I hope you're happy" Monty whispered grabbing his things and walking out the front door.

>>

My phone rang snapping me out of my thoughts. I picked it up and answered the call. "Hello?" "Hey y/n" it was Jeff, Monty's best friend. I've only seen Jeff either at Monty's games or at parties. I don't even know how or why he has my number. "Is everything ok Jeff?" "It's Monty" "you know we broke up right? whatever it is-" he cut me off "look y/n it's bad. Can you just get over to Bryce's?" "Yea I'm on my way" I then hung up the phone and grabbed my car keys.

>>

I arrived at Bryce's and made my way to his pool house since I knew that's exactly where Monty would be. As I reached the door Jeff approached me. "He doesn't know I called you" Jeff said. "What's going on? What happened?" I asked. "Everyone was drinking. We were talking and you came up in the conversation somehow. Justin said something about you that ticked Monty off and he lost it. He beat him up pretty bad y/n." Jeff explained. "No one can get him to calm down so I called you" Jeff added.

When Monty and I were together I was the only one who could calm him down when he got into fights. "I know you guys aren't together but I didn't know who else to call." "It's fine, you might wanna stay out here." I said opening the door and entering.

Monty was too busy pacing to notice my presence. Zach was trying his best to get him to sit down but he kept ignoring him. I look at Zach and he got up and walked outside. I walked up to Monty slowly and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Monty" I whispered. He suddenly stopped and looked at me. "Y/n, what are you doing here?" He asked. "Jeff called me and told me what happened" I explained. I noticed his bruised and bloodied knuckles. "He called you a slut y/n. I couldn't not do anything" he explained. "You didn't have to beat him up" I said guiding him to the couch and sitting down. He sat beside me and looked at me "I know I just got so mad."

It was silent for a couple minutes. I grabbed his hand and looked at him "I miss you" I confessed. "I'm sorry, I know I was spending a lot of time with Clay but I could never love him the way I love you" my voice cracked when I finished. Monty wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. "I love you too, and I'm sorry I over reacted." "Well in all honesty if you did that to me I probably would've reacted the same way." I smiled at him. "I can't live without you. You're mine, only mine" Monty whispered before connecting our lips. I pulled away and whispered "I'm all yours" then pulled him closer to me.

a/n: I'm sorry this took so long. I've been wanting to write this for weeks but haven't had the time. I hope y'all liked it. :)