montgomery de la cruz [3]

I was at my locker getting what I needed to bring home when I heard a faint click sound. I shrugged and continued doing what I was doing.

"Hey babe, ready do go?" Monty, my boyfriend asked. "Yea babe" I responded shutting my locker and intertwining our fingers. Click. There's that sound again. "What the fuck" Monty said turning around. "That fucker is dead" he whispered. I followed his gaze to see who he was looking at and saw Tyler Down taking stalker pictures of me.

Monty let go of my hand and stormed over to the boy. "Monty wait" I called. I didn't want him to get suspended again he just came back to school.

He grabbed Tyler by his collar and shoved him against the locker. I walked over to them. "Why are you stalking my girlfriend?" Monty asked pushing him again.

I gently placed my hand on his arm making him loosen his grip on the scared boy. "I-it was for the yearbook" Tyler tried to defend himself but I didn't believe him. I know what he did to Hannah and he was obviously doing it to me as well. "For the yearbook my ass. If see you anywhere near my girlfriend again I'll-" "Monty, babe he's not worth it. Let's just go" I cut him off. He let Tyler go and he slid down the lockers. "I know you're stalking me Tyler. If I see you near me or hear the click of your camera go off again I will hurt you" I threatened taking Monty's hand and walking away. "Damn babe what a badass" I chuckled "I guess dating a badass just turned me into one" I smiled laying my head against his shoulder as we left the building.

a/n: so sorry this is so short I just love Monty so much and might be making a book about him but I don't know if it'll get any reads.