zach dempsey [4]

a week. it's been a week since my supposed to be boyfriend has spoken to me. i have no idea why he has been ignoring me but i intend to find out. i saw my boyfriend at his locker talking to his friends. i walked up to them "zach dempsey" i spoke crossing my arms in front of my chest. i was pissed, all i want to know is what i did wrong. "not now y/n" he said clearly annoyed with my presence. "no we are going to talk now" i demanded grabbing his arm and dragging him into an empty classroom.

"what do you want y/n?" he asked as i shut the door. "why have you been ignoring me? if you don't want to be with me then just tell me" i explained. he didn't say anything all he did was stand there looking at anything but me. he turned his head slightly and that's when I saw it. the small hickey on his neck. that's why he's been avoiding me because he's cheating on me. "you're fucking cheating on me" i stated he looked shocked. "why would you-" "the hickey on your neck is pretty noticeable you should probably cover that up" i cut him off. "let me explain" "i don't want an explanation. if you didn't want me you could've broken up with me" i said. i was more angry then i was sad. the thought of him cheating on me did cross my mind but i never actually thought he would. he was about to say something but i didn't let him "we're done" i spoke before exiting the room and walking away.

"i'm going to kick his ass" alex said as we were sitting in monet's like we always did after school. "how could he alex? i thought everything was great between us" i said taking a sip of my hot chocolate. "who the fuck keeps texting you?" alex asked annoyed. i was ignoring my phone going off because i knew it was probably zach. i glanced down and sure enough i was right zach has been blowing up my phone for the past thirty minutes i've been here. "it's zach" i answered. alex grabbed my phone off the table and began typing away. "what are you doing?" i asked him curiously. "i'm telling this asshole to fuck off my best friend. you deserve better y/n and he needs to know how badly he fucked up" alex explains.

alex is one of my best friends. we have been ever since he moved here and he has been very protective of me. we heard the door open and we turned our heads. "the fuck is he doing here?" alex asked. "he knows i always come here with you after school" i said as i glanced over in zach's direction. he spotted us and started walking towards alex and i.

"y/n can we talk?" he asked. he looked like he was crying. i was beginning to feel bad for him until i remembered what he did to me. "you don't get to talk to her" alex spoke before i had the chance to say anything. "fuck off standall" zach said turning his attention to me. "please just let me explain" zach pleaded. i sighed "it's ok alex i'll text you later" alex nodded and walked away leaving zach and i alone. zach sat in alex's seat and looked up at me "i'm sorry" he started "i never wanted to hurt you y/n" "yea well you did" i said avoiding his gaze. "i know i fucked up and i know you probably hate me but please just give me a second chance. let me try and fix things" his voice at the end of his little speech and i knew he meant every word. i took his hand in his "if i catch you cheating aga-" "you won't" he cut me off. i could see the hope in his eyes and i smiled to myself. "you're lucky i love you" i said. he smiled at me and squeezed my hand. "i love you too."