[3] The Tense Between Us

Than POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Make to the team means you have to live in the dorm with other team members. I have told P'Top about it if I am moving to the dorm until competition is end. About my father, he will know about it from P'Top later.

All juniors are already come on time, but seniors haven't come yet. We kill times by joking around.

"Look, let the true McCoy shows how to do it!" Pete says as he eats the chocolate bar in one go.

"Shia!!!" we say in unity when we see him doing it.

"Having fun?" P'Leng say in annoying face, "Are you ready to move to dorm?"

Everyone goes to the dorm and as soon as we are arrive, they find their own bed. P'Leng is beside P'Nao. Pete takes the second bed, up P'Nao's bed.

P'Leng takes out two small plants in a pot and put then near his bed.

"How cute. You are so cute!" he says to the plants. I never thought if P'Leng can be cute like this. I thought he is scary. Well, my impression of the seniors is scary except P'Nao. For me, he is weird.

"You are weird, telling the plants how cute they are" P'Leng ignores him. Doesn't care of what he says about him.

"And you, why you are on top of me?" he asks Pete now.

"Huh? Why, P? Can't I?"

"You are too cute to be a top. You are better be a bottom and I am the top" he teases Pete whose eyes is wide open. Shock?

"You, stop tease the junior!" the cold senior tells him. He laughs as usual and hit the back of P'Leng's head.

"Why you hit me?"

"I just want to and your head is look like it is calling me to hit it"

I try to find my spot. Every bed has been taken. Only one bed left. That cold senior stares blankly to the edge of that bed. I put my bag on that bed.

I take out my stuff from my bag

I take out my stuff from my bag. It is not much, just couple of clothes and some books for studying. He still staring at me. I look back at him, he looks away. What is his problems with me?

 What is his problems with me?