[37] Dare To . . .

I bet you guys not miss me but miss the update 😅
So, here is the update
Hope you will like it 🙂

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Than POV

I kinda regret of what I am doing this morning. Kissing him was a mistake but a nice one. Eventho it was nice, but how I am gonna face him now? I should hide my face. It was so embarrassing.

"Hurry up!" He tells me when I am just spacing out, standing and looking at his bike. He comes and helps me to use helmet. He is too close. I just can't stop staring at his face, his lips. That lips is something I just kissed this morning. Why he does it to me? Why he is killing me with this desire to touch him, to kiss him?

"What are you looking at?" He grabs my attention, "Do you want to kiss me again?"

I turn my face to the left, hide the blushing on my cheek. Does he really need to say it loud? I am dying because of embarrassed here, you know.

He pulls me and tells me to sit on the bike. I feel like I am a doll that can't do anything by myself. Well, my mind is still blank that is why I feel like a human without soul.

"Hold me!" He tells me again, "Just forget it. About the kiss"

It feels like a thunder just hits me perfectly. Burns me and makes me die. Yes, my soul is dead because of what he just told me. He told me to forget about that kiss. But how could I? My feeling for him is real, so how could I to forget about it? Does he think it was a joke that I made? Kissing him is something big for me. I had to collect the courage that I have. And now he tells me to forget about it?

"Why you don't hold me? You will fall if you don't hold me"

It is ok if I fall. You won't care if I fall. And I am mad at you right now, you jerk. I hate you. So, I won't hold on you. Better I fall than I hold you! Hmmmpppfff!

He gets up and looks at me. Staring at me while I am just give him an annoyed look. Well, I am sulking right now so what do you expect from me? Smiling like nothing happen. No, I won't do that. I will show him if I am angry right now.

He sighs then back to the bike. He reaches my hands. Grabs it and puts it around his waist. Holds it tight so I can't protest and escape.

"Don't try to escape. I won't let you go!"

The ambiguous words come out from his mouth again. The ambiguous words that always makes me confuse. The thing that makes me confuse of which place I should stand at. Should I stay or leave or should I move one step closer to reach him? I don't know where I am belong tho.

I afraid....

When I stay, the distance between us never change.

I afraid...

When I try to give up and leave, he is the one who is running to reach me.

I afraid...

When I make a move one step closer, he is the one who is pushing me away.

I afraid...

I don't know where I have to stand
I don't know where I am belong tho
I don't know I have to give up or keep trying

I afraid...

I don't want to get hurt anymore
I don't to build a false hope
I don't want to dream something I couldn't reach

I afraid...

To be broken

P'Puen, please tell me what do you want
Tell me what should I do
Should I try or should I give up on you?