[38] Broken

Than POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What did just I heard? That three words are a freakin' real? So, this is happening? He is not joking, isn't he? He is confessing to me but since when? I didn't see it is coming. What should I do? Why he is confessing to me? Since when he has a feeling for me? I am not ready!

I know I am handsome and my charm can attract people but... I never see this is coming. P'Singha just confessed to me? What the hell is happening right now?

I love you

Those three words.... I....

"Ouch!" Someone knocks my head. That is P'Singha. We are still there in the place where everything mess just happened. I need to run!

"Don't think I am just confessing to you"

"YOU ARE NOT?!" I can't hide the surprise in my tone. My voice become so high pitch. I think I can be a singer. What? What just I said? Such a nonsense. Forget about it. Back to real business.

So, he is not confessing to me but why he said those three words to me? I am confuse here. Someone, can you tell me what he really wants? I can't understand him. Ugh. Why P'Singha and P'Puen are so hard to understand? If they are a question in CAT, I think I will fail. They can ruin my bright future.

"What with that tone? Are you disappoint?" He is back, tease me like usual he is.

"I am not!" I say, "I am glad you are not confessing to me. It is gonna hard for me. I know I am handsome and lot of people like me, so...." He is laughing then puts his arm around my shoulder. Drags me to walk with him.

"Too bad I like someone else. If it is not, I will snatch you from Puen"

"Hey, who said P'Puen and I have a thing? We are not....!" I protest, "...yet" and mumble that last word so he couldn't hear it.

"Why don't you just say those words to him. Make a confession. I dare you"

"No!"

"Why? Afraid?"

"No! It is just..."

"You never know if you never try"

He drags me with him, walking to somewhere. I don't know where he is taking me but my feet just follows him. And I regret it after that because it makes me feel hurt. My legs are hurt. Why I have to walk so far away? Better take taxi or something. He still offers me a piggy back but I refuse it. I am not a kid anyway! Still, my legs are hurt. Should I accept his offer? The piggy back. Oh Than, please have a shame. You did refused it before, why you want to accept it now? Don't you have any pride in you? Gah... I hate myself!

He pulls me to hide behind the tree. I don't know why he does it because I am so busy with my own thought. I have an inner fight in me.

"What are..." He covers my mouth when I want to yell at him. He gives me sign to stay quiet and strangely, I do it. He wants to take a peak from behind the tree but... He looks at me. Give me a mischievous smile.

"Why are you blushing, Than?" I kick his leg. He wants to shout but he restrain himself. He endures the pain that I give to him. Serve you right you P'Singha!

"You are too close!"

"Or did you think I will kiss you?" He winks, "Do you want me to kiss you? I don't mind to kiss someone cute like you"

"In your dream, P! My lips still innocent and I don't have plan to make it dirty" He is giggling and then put his arms around my shoulder.

"But I had seen you being kissed by Puen. Or you are the one who kissed him? So, you are not so innocent like your look Than"