[46] Comeback

Petch POV

"If you call me like that, you will make me fall for you" The familiar voice is speaking beside me. It makes me surprise because I never thought he will hear me, nor I think he will wake up at the time like this. Not right now. Yes, of course I am happy because he finally opens his eyes. He finally wakes up from his long dream. But at the same time, I feel regret because of what I have said all this time.

"Hey, Petch" He greets me with his usual charming smile. It is just a glimpse of smile. He still tries to smile even though he is still sick. "Miss me?"

No need to answer his playful question. I know he is just teasing me, like usual. He always does it all the time. Teasing me and flirt me, just like he flirt with others. I know he is just teasing me but all this time, the way he teases me makes something in me grows for him. My feeling for him. I hate myself for disable to stop this feeling.

You know, I guess the feeling for him is so huge. Too much. That's why my body is moving its self. I don't know where is this action of mine is coming from. I hug him. Embrace him. The longing that I have for his presence is too big to I hide it. It is showing in my action.

"I don't know if you are missing me so much like this" He is laughing like there is nothing happens to him. Like he is just waking up from his normal sleep. I hate him. Yes, I really hate him. Very much, I hate it. But I can't really hate him. My heart never lets me to hate him.

"Petch?" He calls my name. There is a worry in his tone. He worries about me. Maybe because he hears me sobbing. "Are you crying? Why are you crying?"

I am crying because of you, stupid. That is the words I said in my mind but I never say it. I am just happy he finally awakes now.

I want to release the hug but he pulls me and hugs me so tight. "Don't!" He says, "Just stay"

You know this is the bad thing for your feeling when someone who makes you confuse your feeling is doing something sweet like this. Showing an affection to you when you try to press your feeling for that person. It is like that person is trying to kill you softly.

"Singha..."

"Call me again"

"Singha"

"Once more"

"Singha"

"Once again... Please..."

"Sing...."

I shouldn't call him by than name. He always reminded me if I call him by that name, he might fall for me. I know he was joking but I ignored him back then. I always teased him by called him that name but then stop when the feeling for him was showed up and grow day by day. And I regretted it when I stop called him by that name. Someone else did that to him and he showed interest on that boy.

"You know, I have told you. If you call me by that name I may fall for you" He is telling me about it again. It is been countless time he says that to me. I know he is joking only but I wish this time he is being serious. But you know what, it is just my wildest dream. Something that never comes true.

"If you are not letting me go this time, I think I never can leave you...ever"

"Don't leave then. Just stay" He says, "I never tell you to leave me"

"Aren't you being mean to me, Sing?"

He doesn't say anything. Just keep hugs me and never let me go. I don't know what is in his mind. I never know how he is thinking. I never understand him.

"Why you never understand me, Petch?" He asks me with a sad voice.

*****

Than POV