[32] Finally I Know

Than POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The game ia begin. The match between our team and the opponent, Ratchasima School. The game is a big game for us. This game is our last chance to get to final. If we lose this game, we can't go to final and it will be a shame for us.

"Nervous?" P'Nao is standing beside me. I nod.

"Lil bit"

"Don't worry. Let's show them who is the king on the field!" P'Leng is being confident, "I have to win this game and give victory for Jern!"

"Au, P. Not for our team?"

"That's too but first is Jern" He gives me his cheeky smile, "And now what are you trying to look for? Is there someone coming to support you?"

"No. Nothing. I guess not"

I know who is he is trying to find. The little devil friend of mine. Pete. I look around and find a glimpse of him near the enter door. He is hiding behind it, don't want to see by a certain someone.

"If you mean my devil mate, don't worry P. I think he is watching you from somewhere"

"Are you sure?" I nod, "How do you know?"

"Just call it a hunch because I know him so well"

"Such a lovesick you are Nao!"

"Not only me, but you too. And also you, Than!"

What? Why me? I am nothing to do with this conversation. I am innocent here. Or maybe not that innocent. But still, I am not lovesick like them. I am the normal one here.

"You are ready, Than?" P'Puen comes and all I can do is smiling at him. Give him my best charming smile. I nod then he goes to the group of my team mates. Gives them some couragement. P'Leng and P'Nao give me that dirty look.

"What?!!" I look at them one by one.

The first round, we lost and it is because we lost our confidence. People say our opponent is good. They even beat P'Sing team. But P'Puen is giving us encouragement. He gives us courage if we could give the best of us.

The lose in first round makes some of my team mates look down. P'Leng tries his best to courage them with his own style. You know, talking about how will coach scold them for giving look like that. Well, P'Leng is nice person but he has his own way to support others. And my P'Puen, I mean P'Puen (not mine...yet) is being soft. He is being nice and talk with nice tone yo them. I hate it when he does it to them but never do it to me. Is he being biased?

"Don't worry, the just doing spike as always. So, all we have to do is recieving it and return the ball" He says.

"Come on! Let's show them what coach Win has taught us. Let's coach Win if we can do it!" P'Leng shout. We cheer to gain our confidence.

The second and third set we win. The fourth set will be the determination if we can move to the final or we will fight for another set. If we win the fourth set, we will move to the final and againt St. Sebastian team. If we lose, we have to play the fifth set to determine the winner.

People say, we were lucky to move to the final last year. And as I know, maybe we were. But now, we are not depending on our luck because we are different now. We have good skill and we improve so much. So, we know we can win this game. Especially because me and P'Puen have a good rhythm of our move. We are like understand each other, eventhough we are not talking. It is like we are using telepathy to communicate to each other.