[26] Dream Not Dream

Than POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up in the morning is something that I really don't want to do right now. Not because I am lazy. It is just, I don't want to face reality. How I am gonna suppose to face him after what happened last night? How I am gonna react? How I am gonna act in front of him? Be cool? How can I be cool if whenever I see him, my heart is racing? How can I be cool if whenever I hear someone says his name, I jerk? It is impossible task to do. But I have to be cool, right? Yes, it is the only way to do. He was drunk and probably he won't remember about it. I hope so. No, I want him to remember! Shit, what happen to me? I think I am going crazy here!!

"You are not gonna get up?" I ignore him and faking a sleep, "Don't act like you are sleeping because I know you are not"

I ignore him again. Yes, it is the only way. I hope he will just go leave me alone. Just go, P'Puen. Let me breath!

"About last night...." His voice seems so doubt about what he is going to say. And that it is. It is the alarm for me to get up. Last night. That word is making me nervous. He looks at me in disbelief.

"La... Last night? What about last night?"

"Did you brought me back to the dorm? I remember if I was alone last night"

"You don't remember?" I feel relief and disappoint at the same time. He Is scratching his head and looking at me confuse.

"You sleep topless?" That the words he asks me in our conversation about last nighy. Really? How could he?

"Yes, why? Do you have problem with it? It is not like I was sleeping naked!" My tone is high. It sounds like I am angry. Yes, I am angry with him. How could he change the subject?

I get up and walk pass him. I bump his shoulder and I don't care if I am acting like I am disrespecting him. I don't care. Really don't care about it. All I care is I am angry and I wanna show him. Maybe I will regret it later but the hell. Just punish me later. Now, I will punish him first you cheeky bastard stupid ignorant fool jerk arrogant P'Puen!!!

*****

You know what the most upseting thing? No, except the fact if P'Puen doesn't remember about last night. Let we put that problem aside. We will talk about it later, not now.

Oke, back to real problem that we have now as a team. We are practicing this afternoon but some of my team mates haven't come. They are late. It is not their usual habit. They always on time but not now.

P'Puen stop them when he sees them try to grab a ball, ready to join the parctice. They stop and look confuse.

"Why you are late?"

"Our teacher is letting us out late, P" Bomb is reasoning.

"Than is your classmate, but why he can be on time and you are not?"

They are not answering because they don't have any excuses. P'Puen tells them to do squads 50 times but Bomb refuses. He doesn't want to do it because he thinks P'Puen is not his coach, and he is not coach Win.

Oke, as much as I am angry with P'Puen now but what Bomb said to P is making me mad. Is he disrespecting my P? P'Puen is doing nothing wrong. He doesn't deserve to be not disrespected like that. He is still their senior. And P'Puen never does harm to them. He only bullied me before. Wait... That makes me realise, why he only bullied me not other?

"I know I am not a coach but do you think if you act like that we can win the next game?" They are silent, "This is our last chance to show them if we can win and through to final. It is our last chance to show them what coach Win has taught us. Understand? Don't you want to show them how good we are?"