Prologue

I saw him from afar. He was sad. He look so sad. He was crying. His friends were crying with him. He look dejected. His tears was running down to his face. His tough face was faded away. There was no a tough person anymore I see in him. The tough person who I knew was faded away.

I wanted to come to him. I wanted to wipe those tears from his face. I wanted to hug him. I wanted to say everything will be alright. But I couldn't do it. How could I say it when everything is not alright? Even myself not alright. My heart is not okay.

I am no one for him. I never be the special one for him. It was someone else who is special for him and it is not me. I am just outsider. I was a stranger who becomes close to him. And now, a stranger becomes stranger again. Just like before. Just like the beginning.

So this is the end, I guessed. I have been lost from the beginning. I felt stupid. I cried. Not cried out loud. I cried in silent. I chuckled in my stupidness. How come I ever think if there will be us between him and me? How come I build my false hope by myself? I felt so stupid.

From the beginning it has not been me. It has been someone else. I should know it. I knew it but I ignored it. I didn't want to know it. I refused to know about it.

Stupid right? I was the one who build my own false hope, but now I am the one who is feeling so hurt about it.

Do I regret it? Nope. Never. Even though I felt pain. Even though this pain is like wanted to kill me, I never regreted what I feel about him. It was beautiful feeling. I was happy to have that feeling toward him.

But, now maybe this is the end...

I should ready to let this feeling go...

I should let him go...

From the beginning, he wasn't mine....

He never been mine....

I should let everything go....

My feeling...

My love...

Him...

Goodbye...

---------------------------------------------------------

This is my second work
I am gonna write FF about Project S The Series : Spike

Whoever haven't watch it better go and watch it because the drama is worth to watch 😊

I will follow the original plot, that is why you guys better watch the series first before read this one
But I will try to make this one as interesting as the series, so if you didn't watch the series you can still catch the story 😊

Ganbate for me!

Xoxo