[10] Because It Is Our First Time For Everything

Pete POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last night we had an interogation from P'Leng and now, we are kidnapped by him and P'Jern. I don't know what the reason they are doing this to us, me and Than. Maybe they are curious of what happen between us and seniors.

We had explained everything to him last night but he seems not satisfied with our answer or maybe he doesn't believe of what we have told him.

See. I had told you. Being close with P'Nao is dangerous. Now, I have to face problems with this two senior in front of us.

"Au, P. I have told you, it was coincident. We just met in shop when we bought some snacks" I answer when he asks me about last night but they seem not believe in me. And my stupid friend, Than, makes it more worse. He says if P'Nao was stalking me. Shit!

I know it was not a coincident, but I don't tell it to this seniors or they will ask more detail about it and I don't want it happens. I don't want tell them the detail about what happened last night. I don't want tell them if he wanted to kiss me.

Well, actualy he kissed me on the cheek not lips. But kiss is a kiss. And it was my first kiss with anyone. He stole it. I will steal it back later. Wai. What?! What a silly think!!!

P'Nao comes and approach me. He checks me if I get hurt or not and I tell him I am fine. The seniors didn't do anything bad to me that can hurt me.

"Good, now let's get out from here!"

He drags me away from here. The other seniors try to stop him but his threat makes them back off.

He holds my hand and never let it go. He drags me to the corner of school. No one is there, only the two of us. He pushes me to the wall.

"See, I told you to be close to me, so no one can hurt you"

"They didn't hurt me and it was happened because I am getting close to you, P!"

"So, do you want me to stay away from you?"

"I don't mean like that. It is just.... Can we just be like other? Can we just act like junior and senior? Can we just be like normal people?"

"So, you think I am not normal?"

"No P. I just..."

"If being normal makes me stop liking you, I don't want me to be normal"

"Why me, P? Why do you like me?"

"I don't know" he says, "Maybe because it is you. If someone else, I don't think I will like them. It is because you are you, Pete"

I sigh. It is useless if I try to make him stop like me. To be honest, I never give him any sign to make him fall for me nor I treat him special. But why? I never get an answer why he likes me.

He looks at me and say sorry.

"Huh? Why are you mmmm...."

He kisses me. My eyes wide opens. I am shock. It is like I am getting hit by a lightning. I am stunned like a stone. Not move. Not breath.

"Now I have claimed you as mine. You are mine now, Pete!"

"P, you mmmm...."

He kisses me again. Strangely, this time I close my eyes. Try to feel the warm of his lips on mine. His lips is so soft yet warm. I let him kiss me again but now, I kiss him back. I don't know what happen to me. Maybe he did spell on me.

I push him when my sense comes back. I want to punch him but I hold myself. I can't blame him because it is not his fault. It is not all his fault. Half is my fault. I kissed him back. I have to blame it to myself because I was enjoying it.