[17] A Broken Promise

Than POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is killing me. The feel, the curious, they haunt me like a ghost. It creeps me out. It ia bothering me. I am dying to know. I want to know. Shit. What I have to do now?

"Stop doing that. The meat is already dead, you don't need to stab it anymore!" Pete says.

"What?!"

He gives me look to see the meat on my plate. The meat is torn, like I was mutilating it piece by piece. The look of that meat makes me lose my appetite.

"What is your mind?"

"Nothing"

"The meat say there's no nothing. There is something bothering you right now" He assumes, "Tell me!"

No need to lie to him, right? So, I tell him everything. About last night. About how I met P'Sing, had talk with him. About something we talked about. About the meeting with P'Puen. I tell him all of that. No secret.

"P'Singha is weird!"

"You think so?" He nods.

"And do you know what they talked about?" I shake my head. Yeah, the thing that keel haunting me is I want to know what they talked about last night. They told me to left them alone. But now, I am dying to know.

Last night, I waited P'Puen to back to dorm and waited him to told me about things he talked with P'Sing but he just came back and slept. He ignores me who was waiting for him and that makes me even more curious.

"Why you don't ask P'Puen about that?"

"I have tried but useless" I feel disappoint, "Can you help me this time, Pete?"

I give him big smile. Cute expression and it makes him realizes of what help that I want from him. He declines it. He declines my idea.

"No. I don't want to do that. You are the one who is dying to know. So, why don't you do it yourself?"

"Please....."

"No! That is not my business!"

"But you are the only one who can make P'Nao opens his mouth. Please... Please... Please..." I beg him but he keep refusing.

"Stop bothering someone else!"

We look aside and see P'Puen stands between us. He looks at me, expressionless as usual. He tells me to follow him.

We are at the empty class. I don't who this class is belong to and I don't care to find out. I just wonder why he brings me here.

"How close you are with him?"

At first, I don't know who is he talking about but then I realize him is referring to P'Sing.

"Not so close but he seems like a nice person"

After hearing my answer, he doesn't say anything. Just keep his straight face and looks at me then he leaves.

That it is? Only that? Nothing else? He only asks me that? What the hell is this?!!

I run and call him, to make him stop. He turns around.

"That is it? Nothing else? You don't ask me something else?"

"Nothing else I want to know" He is turning his back on me and walks away.

"But I want to know, P" I say it loud, "I want to know what did you talked about with P'Sing last night"