00

( dont forget to click the vote button before reading and leave a heart c:)

GET AWAY FROM THIS IF YOU'RE MY CLASSMATE. PLEASE THNK YOU!!!!!!

THIS SHOULD ALSO BE UP TO 43 CHAPTERS. IF IT ISNT, REMOVE IT FROM YOUR LIBRARY AND ADD AGAIN.

Prologue

"God, I swear this is the most boring summer ever." I groaned annoyingly as I sat with my bestfriend on a park bench. "What do you have in mind?"

"Look, I read something on the internet. maybe we can try it." She suggested and I nodded my head. "Wait, I saved a picture."

She fished her phone out from her pockets, squinting her eyes as she read what it says, "If you ever feel bored and wanted to do something, walk up to someone with his or her partner and say, 'How dare you?! I thought you love me! Who's this girl?' and run away dramatically."

I quirked one brow at her and then she speaks again, "Are you up for it?"

"Why not? One prank won't harm." I smirked, looking around the park trying to find a guy I'd do it to. My eyes landed on a guy with blonde hair in a beanie. They're sitting on a bench like us, his arms wrapped around the waist of the girl. "Over there."

She looked to the direction to where my finger is pointed and she nodded in agreement.

"Watch me." I whispered as I slowly walk up to the guy I just saw. I took a deep breath before finally stopping, a few feet away from them.

"Oh my god! How dare you?! Who's this girl? I can't believe you!" I yelled dramatically, earning some glance from other people. My palm directly connected to his face, leaving a red mark. The unknown guy looked at surprise. To be honest, I quite took this drama seriously and I never expected to actually slap him. The girl she's with look confusedly to the boy before shaking her head and walking way.

That signals me to run away, not even bothering that I left Britney behind. She's probably too busy on laughing. If there wasn't a guy chasing me, I would be busy rolling on the floor right now.

When I thought I was safe, I stopped to catch my breath. I breath out a sigh of relief muttering, "Finally."

But just after I said that, someone caught grip on my wrist and I turn around hastily seeing the same blue eyes.

Shit, I'm dead.

And that's right. One prank started it all.

-:-:-:-

((photo at the side that inspired me to write this lol))

so so so so freaking excited for this. leave your comments! ill be continuing if i get enough feedbacks. xx nikki :)