Chapter 27

(Credit to Artist, cause I'm terrible with names and lazy)

After warning your younger self before L contacted you and stated that you can go now

You leapt through the portal and rolled out on the other side into the long wheat-grass you giggled softly and stood up and looked around.

You weren't entirely sure where you were but you wandered through the grass.

You couldn't help but feel warm and fuzzy inside.. almost like you were home.

Home..

Is that where you were?

Home.

It felt so foreign to think that..

Home.

You climbed up a hill.

Home...

There laid the ruins of what looked like a once towering kingdom.

You walked toward the cracked path and through the demolished gate.

You walked through the wide grand street stepping over your people you'd never know.

You watched the four winged birds fly off from the fright you gave them when you walked by.

You looked upon the crumbling buildings stained with the blood of the citizens.

You set your foot on the first step to the towering castle. You ascended the steps your heart betting low in your chest.

You drew your finger tips over the cold scales of the once living breathing dragon at the tall intricate doors of the castle.

You walked in gazing about the tall halls that would have been your home.

The destruction caused a frown to pull at your lips.

You lifted a part of a large painting and gazed at your fathers face, it was easy enough to recognize. The woman in the painting you couldn't recognize, so she had to be your birth mother.

This was all new to you as you let the parchment fall to the floor as you walked toward the thrones tossed recklessly from the pedestal where they belong.

You took a few minutes to replace the beautiful thrones back to where they belong.

You pulled off the helmet you didn't realize you were wearing and placed it on the throne and spoke quietly.

"Heh.. sorry I never got to see this place in its full glory... or know you.. Mom..." you chuckled, "God I feel stupid."

"Your mother would say the same thing when ever she prayed." You jumped out of your skin

"HOLY SHIT FUCK!!" You screamed turning and aiming your gun at the figure with a scramble

The cloaked figure raised his wrinkled hands up.

"Please do not shoot your highness, I only mean well." He spoke

"I've had plenty of "well meaning" people in my life." You hissed hovering your finger over the tigger

"I have devoted my life to the royal line I would never do anything to harm the fragile future of the kingdom." He spoke

You squinted the slowly lowered the gun, "Do one thing out of line your head is gonna get blown off old man." You hissed

"I promise you will not need to worry your highness." He spoke lowering his hands

"What are you anyway? A scholar?" You asked skeptically

He chuckled softly, "Something like that your highness."

"What's your name?" You spike walking towards you, "Why are you the only living thing I've seen in this kingdom?"

"I am Prudens, the castle's mage." He spoke nodding, "I was one of few who were lucky enough to get to protection when they attacked."

"When you attacked?" You spoke, "Where are the others?"

"The others went off to alert the other branches of the kingdom, your highness." He spoke sadly, "I assume they had stayed there where it was safe. I remained here to try and keep the kingdom from running into the ground."

"What the fuck.." you stumbled back slightly gripping your suddenly pounding head

"Your highness?" Prudens asked worried

"Fuck...."  you whispered sitting down on one of the steps rubbing your pounding tremble

"My little (y/n)!~" a sweet motherly voice giggled in your head

"Don't resist it, let it flow..."

Your eyes snapped open wide as memories jumped before your eyes.

Some were even your memories. You head felt heavy and your hairs stood on end. You pushed a shuddering breath through your lips knotting your hand in your hair breathing hard. Suddenly it all stopped and you could breath.

An idea struck you.

"I-i...."

"Yes Queen?"

"I need to bring the people in leading currently here and lead my kingdom and the war..."

"War?"