Prolouge

You scratched slightly at the bandages around your head. Your hair was poking through the bandages and growing matted. You walked forward a beautiful flower held between your fingers. You walked towards the hastily made memorial of the (y/n)s lost. You brushed passed the monster-cat head of comms.

Her slitted eyes were fixated on the ground and troubled. You brushed your fingertips over her large bicep. She flickered her eyes up to you and gave a wary smile. You forced a sad smile on on your chapped lips. You had tried to comfort her.

"Get well soon, we'll need our comms head." You whispered softly, not trusting your voice

She nodded sadly and continued to walk away. You eyed the white sleeve on her right forearm. After the attack you required all of the (y/n)s that survived to wear an iron laced sleeve. You wanted to make them feel safe, you spent the three whole nights making the sleeves for the (y/n). You shook your head and continued forward.

You slowly slipped down to your knees. The soft flickering flame of candles reflected a warm hopeful hue to your eye. What a lie they were showing, this felt utterly hopeless. You stared sadly at the pictures. You had some how raked together a picture of each of the lost (y/n)s and made a memorial for them. Your eye darted from each smiling face until you stopped between two. Seeing the last version of them, smiling and breathing, broke your heart. Tears welled in your eye.

"Goat... B.... I'm sorry..." you muttered softly, "I-I got you a flower...." you said fixing your gaze at the alien flower in your hand, "I'm sure you guys would have loved it..."

You gingerly placed the flower between the two framed photos. The purple-white flower seemed to glow out against the wooden stand. You watched the reflection of the fire on the faces of your former friends. You furrowed your brow. The flicker of hope hasn't died. The fire of rebellion isn't a smoldering pile of ash. It's a candle, a force that needs just one chance to become a raging fire. There are still (y/n)s ready and willing to fight, maybe B was right, pushing you through that portal. If she was leading the rebellion would go no where, and eventually die out, she was right, you were the gasoline to the fire. You would bring the Ricks to their knees.

You smiled softly lifting her picture. You pressed your fingertips to the cool glass. You studied her pretty face, her beautiful (e/c) eyes with golden ringed pupils. Your smile grew.

"You were right, B, we need to realize that this wasn't just some game, this was a revolution, we need a proper leader." You pressed a hand over your heart, "You knew that leader was me. I-It... just took me a while to realize that you were right. So thank you."

You placed the photo down. You stood your eye darting over the pictures of the (y/n)s a newfound sense of relief flooding through you. Yes, it saddened you deeply that they were gone, but you needed to move on. Everyone does. Let the dead be dead and let the future come, you were ready. It was your duty to bring them up and make them ready to face what's a head.

You nodded seldomly to yourself. You turned on your heel and walked out. You had a renewed purpose in your step as you walked towards the hastily set up control center. You stepped beside the sad (y/n) with a headset on. She looked towards you as you stepped forward.

"Call of the (y/n)s here." You said to her with a sharp nod

She did so, in a depressed manor. Soon all of the (y/n)s arrived a large cloud of depression following them in. You walked before them and clapped your hands together.

"I am not going to lie. This feels like shit." You started, "And I know we will miss them, but we must keep moving forward. We need to keep working to establish the goal they wanted." A few (y/n)s looked up at you, their eyes fixated on their one pillar of hope, "We will never forget them, we will remember them, but if we don't move on and fight for the goal they wanted, why are we here then?" You scratched at your bandages, "What rebellion didn't leave a scar? My people we must do more than try we must do." You said leaning forward to emphasis your point, "We must fight harder than we have ever fought before. We must actually fight." Each different shades of (e/c) eyes focused on you, "Now we need to do this together. C-7891 I need you to open a portal for me." You turned to the only other science wing worker, "I need to get an old friend."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, welcome to the third and possible final book in the Code series. I hope you guys will like it. Do yeah.

Hope ya get noticed,

NM_S3533