A/N

Hey everyone, you're in for a surprise.

Just a quick warning before we go,

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️This book in its entirety will be available on Wattpad for a couple months and then after, you'll have to buy it on Amazon if you want to continue the story. This book has 37 chapters and an epilogue but will be cut of after 24 chapters. The rest is on kindle. ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

I want to welcome you all to my first non-fanfiction book. (I know, that's crazy). It's been a great experience writing this book and I'm so very eager to share this with you. I've worked really hard on it and I hope you will love it as much as I do.

So as some of you may know, I wasn't planning on releasing this book until entirely published (I'm many chapters ahead, don't worry), but since many of you have been reading my works and following me for a long time, I figured why not?

I do plan on putting this book on Kindle (yes, this is the book I was talking about that I was professionally publishing) , but I need to gain a large following first and what better way to promote my book than letting my long-time readers have a sneak peak?

I plan on finishing this book by the summer so I hope you guys stick with me and enjoy what's to come. You won't be disappointed.

⭕️ Important ⭕️

That being said, some of you may not be able to finish the book here for free. I will be putting up chapters 1-24 up for free read but if you're interested in the whole book, you have to get chapters 28-37 on Amazon by purchasing the whole book~2.99.

Some days if I can, I'll put the whole book on here, but it's only for limited time. Watch out for those authors notes.

_________________________
Copyright 2017 L.A TehPeaceMaker
All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without prior written permission of the publisher, except as provided by United States of America copyright law.