Its been awhile: For new readers

Welcome all!

It's been awhile since I've written an authors note but I have something to address that I've been noticing with new readers beginning this book.

Y'all gotta understand that this is fiction.

Yesss I've been reading the comments about Stefano and Raelyn's relationship.

"She's just 16-17!"
"He's grooming her!"
"This is not okay!"
"He's a pedo!"

I've read it all and more.

I was 17 when I wrote this story and now that I'm almost 21 I can understand how the plot of this book is somewhat problematic regarding the age gap. But I'm just here to put a disclaimer that I do NOT condone grooming and once again, this is Fiction.

If the age gap and her being 17 at the start of this book really bugs you, please do not continue reading. It's become very annoying and overwhelming having to read people's comments implying I'm condoning something I'm not, over and over again.

Y'all also gotta understand this is a mafia book where typically in the mafia, many things are not okay to regular people and a lot of outta pocket stuff happens such as misogyny, murder, arranged marriages, rituals, etc occurs.

Back in 2017 when I wrote this book, I didn't get these complains so I'm not gonna lie, I've become more aware of the type of readers reading this now. I know we live in a time now where people are hyper sensitive and woke about certain things and I understand.

But please, if you don't like it, stop reading it and exit the book for your own sake. This is also wattpad where authors write a lot of outta pocket and wild stuff and you knew Raelyn's age at the beginning of the nook, so why continue supporting this book?

I'm just putting this disclaimer here because I don't want it to get to the point where I have to take this book down for all of those who are enjoying it.

Anyway I hope your New Years have been great so far! And thank you all so much for supporting this book. I enjoy reading your comments and seeing the love towards the characters 😘