Chunin Exams Part 1

-The Next Morning-

Yuki's POV

"She's late." I say crossing my arms.

"When isn't she?" Your asks me.

"That's true but today is the Exams you would think she would be on time for once." Isamu says annoyed.

"No kidding but that's what we get, she is never early or on time and we are always here early." Yoru says to us shrugging.

Sensei walks up to us a few minutes later. "Yo."

"YOUR LATE." Me and Isamu yell while Yoru just nods with us.

"Well you see an old lady needed help crossing the road so I had to help her so she wouldn't get hurt." Sensei lies.

"LIAR." Me and Isamu yell while Yoru just nods with us.

Kayla's POV

I laugh nervously. "Anyways today is the exams so get to the academy and sign up then head to room 301 and wait inside for your proctor." I say to them.

"Yes Sensei." They say and they walk to the academy.

"Hmm well might as well help Ibiki since I'm bored." I shrug and I flash step to him and I tap his shoulder.

"What brat." He says to me annoyed.

I grin. "Can I help with you with the exams?"

"Fine." He says and waves me off.

??? POV

"Stop you aren't getting any further." A Chunin says to me.

"Hmm." One of my team mates say and taps his chin.

"Maybe, maybe not, who wants to bet that we will get further than you." A girl with black hair says standing next to me with a smirk on her face.

"Your just girls what can you do?" The other Chunin asks smugly.

I growl. "Say that again I dare you." I say to him with a calm tone.

"Your just girls what can you do?" He asks again smugly.

I walk over to him and he smirks at me. "You have 3 seconds to move before I hurt you." I say to him.

He looks at me shocked along with the other one. "Y-yes ma'am." They say and move out of the way.

I smirk. "Go ahead." I say to the girl with black hair and her team.

"Who are you and what did you do to them?" Yoru asks me.

"Names Kiki." I say to her.

"Kiki? You look like an Inuzuka kind of like Kiba." The girl with white hair says to me.

I laugh nervously. "Well we should get up stairs." I say and I walk ahead of them.

"Right." They say and follow me.

Sora's POV

I walk into the room and I see someone unexpected and I silently gasp and I stand at the front looking at the person. "Ibiki am I imagining things or is that Kiki and Haru." I say to him quietly.

"Your not. That's them." Ibiki says to me. "Now listen up brats it's time to start the exam. Turn in your entrance papers for a number then sit where your number is and wait for your test papers." Ibiki says to everyone.

I stand next to him and my students look at me shocked

"Sensei?" They ask me in disbelief.

"Yes?" I ask them and they stare at me in disbelief. "Do what Ibiki says he's the procter and I'm just helping since I'm bored." I say to them with a smile. "Now sit down and lay attention Ibiki will kill me for wasting time." I shoo them to their seats.