Naruto becomes Hokage

-A Few Days Later-

Kayla's POV

I stand outside the Hokage building waiting for my students to get here with their target.

"GOT YOU." I hear in the communication device and I fall over from how loud that was.

"Not gonna yell at them. Not gonna yell at them." I repeat silently a few times and they walk towards me.

"We got her." Kohaku says to me with a smirk.

"Lost Cat Dora. Found." Daku says to me with the cat in his arms.

I glare at the cat and it glares back. "Stupid demon cats." I mutter.

"Have you had a run in with this cat before?" Hotaru asks.

The cat hisses at me. "Stupid human."

"Ok listen you stupid cat. I was gonna save you before until I was the one victim to your claws instead of my teammates." I say to the cat and we growl/hiss at each other. "I hate cats." I mutter and I walk up the steps the Hokage room with my students behind me and I knock and walk in with them right behind me. "Kakashi, next time you give me this mission. I wont be able to guarantee the cats safety with me." I say to him with a huff.

"You used to love cats." Kakashi says to me with a sweat drop.

"That was before I was the victim of the cats claws. Those things hurt worse that my Wind Style: Rasen-Senbon." I say to him.

The Lady comes in and grabs her cat and squeezes the life out of it.

I look away with a wince. "Damned cat." I mutter.

The lady pays and leaves while glaring at me.

"I also hate that woman." I mutter and I cross my arms and I close my eyes. "People are such a pain." I mutter.

"Do people still hate you?" Kakashi asks me surprised.

"Yeah. But whatever, they just can't get over the fact that I look exactly like my mother and I have my father's brain." I say to him with a shrug. "That's why I hate people. Because they can't get over stuff that easily." 

"Sasuke." Kakashi reminds me.

"Don't blame me that he was like a brother and Aunt Mikoto forced us to hang out." I say to him with my hands up a bit. "Since I was always hanging out with Sasuke I would train with Itachi when I had the chance and I would head over to their place to eat dinner when Mom and Dad were on a mission or whatever they were doing. I don't want to know at the moment though because I just don't, anyways off topic. I would talk to Uncle Fugaku and every once in a while he would insult me and I would punch him and storm out of the compound and yeah. I spent a couple holidays there with my Mom, Brother and Dad." I say to him and my students snicker and I turn to them. "Ok what are you laughing about now?" I ask them.

"You have a weird past and its funny. Also snickering is not laughing but it is in the category of laughter." Hotaru says to me.

I turn around to Kakashi. "Kakashi these kids are too smart. Why the hell was I assigned to them and not you?" I ask him.

"I'm to busy. And in Lady Tsunde's words. 'You have the skill to deal with brats.' So you can deal with them." Kakashi says to me with a closed eyed smile.

I grumble. "Stupid Kakashi and his closed eyed smiles. Stupid Lady Princess and her reasons." I mutter and I cross my arms muttering incoherent words.

Kakashi smiles his closed eyed smile and I feel a hit on my head.