I Hate Snakes

I don't own Naruto or any of its characters I just own Kiki, Kayla and Haru. The picture is my cat he has a small Santa Hat on its adorable.
-Author
________________________________________

"Stay away from them." I snarl at Orochimaru.

"Kayla we will be fine you go help the village." Dad orders me.

"Minato is right Kayla go help them they need more help than us." Mom says to me with a small smile.

"Don't die." I say to them and I hug them mumbling. "Love you." And I jump off the roof and I start helping the kids get to safety. "Konohomaru, Moegi and Udon you guys stay here with the other children where you will be safe and don't say no to me right now." I say to them.

"Kayla what's going on?" Iruka asks me.

"Orochimaru has turned traitor and has the Sand Village and Sound Village helping him destroy the Leaf." I say to him with a frown. "Mom and Dad are fighting him right now. And Naruto, Shikamaru, Sasuke, Sakura, Shino and Asuma are fighting at the moment in the forest. Kiki and Haru I don't know where they are I can't find their chakra and almost every Ninja of the leaf is trying to fight off the traitors." I say to him.

"I see what should I do along with some of the Chunin here." Iruka asks me.

"Why are you asking me?" I ask him

"Cause your the only one here who isn't panicking and your thinking straight plus you have leadership skills that could come in handy right now." Iruka says to me with a smile.

I look around and outside. "Stay here with the kids and keep them safe they will be the next generation of Ninja I'm gonna go see if I can find Kiki and Haru." I say to Iruka and he nods along with his team and I run down the hallways and I bump into Anko.

"Why are you in such a hurry kid." She asks me.

"Why do you think the village is under attack and I have to find my team so they can help me out there." I say pointing out the window.

"Oh them sorry to say Kid but they turned traitor and are helping Orochimaru." Anko says to me with a frown.

"Well damn so my parents are fighting Orochimaru my team turned traitor what's next." I say sarcastically.

"What are you going to do?" Anko asks me.

"I'm going to help the Leaf defeat the traitor countries and then I don't know what I haven't gotten that far." I say to her and she nods and I jump out the window and I slide down the mountain on my heels and I start fighting some sound ninja and the mist ninja I fought came to help me and we defeat them and I thank them and I run over to the Nara compound and I help Yoshino and Shikaku out.

"Where's Shikamaru?" Yoshino asks me.

"He's fighting in the forest somewhere near the gates." I say to them and I continue to keep fighting around the village. "Kiki, Haru you traitors." I snarl at them and they smirk at me.

"Aww what's wrong don't you like us anymore?" Kiki asks me.

"Yeah." Haru says.

I glare at them and we start fighting. "Traitors." I say to them as I look down on them. "Idiocy." I mutter and I throw them as far as I can with my chains. I run to some mist ninja who need help and I help them defeat some sound ninja and I run to a few leaf ninja and I help them defeat some sand and it continues we keep fighting until all of them retreat and they leave the village and I run to where I last saw Mom and Dad.

"I will be back for you Kayla." Orochimaru says before getting taken away by some sound ninja.

I look at the ANBU, Genin, Chunin and Jonin in surrounding something.