Why Did This Have To Happen?

-5 Hours Later-

Kayla's POV

I jolt awake from a nightmare and I fall out of the tree and I land on my feet and I stand there trying to gather my bearings. 

"Kayla-Chan why are you awake?" Hinata asks walking over to me.

"Nightmare." I mutter and I fall on my knee's and I sob quietly.

"Kayla-Chan are you ok?" Hinata asks sitting next to me.

"No I'm not ok my heart is broken." I say sobbing into my hands quietly. "I told myself that I wouldn't break because of that, even if me and Kiba aren't together it still hurts he already knew how I felt about him but I clearly don't know how he feels about me anymore." I say to her.

"Kayla-Chan." Hinata says and bends down and hugs me and I sob into her shoulder while she strokes my hair trying to calm me down. "Don't worry how about you go back to the Leaf village before everyone wakes up and I will solve this on my own." Hinata says to me.

"O-Ok Hinata-Chan." I say to her and I get up giving her one last hug and I run off covering my scent and I run all the way back to the Leaf Village and I walk through the gates and I run to the Hokage tower and I jump into Lady Tsunde's office and I see her working and I hug her.

"Kayla?" She asks turning to me and see's me crying. "What the hell happened where is everyone else?" She asks me.

"Their fine they are still doing their mission." I say to her trying to calm down.

"What happened to you then why are you here?" Lady Tsunde asks.

"I hate that princess and Kiba I hate them both." I say starting to sob again.

"What happened Kayla?" Lady Tsunde asks me.

"I shouldn't have trusted him I shouldn't have even gained feelings for him because he kissed that damned princess in front of me and I tried so hard not to break but now my hearts broken because of him." I say to her sitting on the floor sobbing.

"Kayla why don't you head to your house and get a shower get something to eat and change into some comfortable clothes and then watch something and try to get some rest." Lady Tsunde says to me.

I nod and I force myself to stand up and I walk out of the building and I walk to my house ignoring the stares and comments from people and I unlock my house and I walk inside and I lock it again and I walk to the bathroom and I strip out of all my clothes and I take a nice hot long shower.

Someone knocks onto the door of my house and I ignore it and I change into a black long sleeve and black pajama pants and I put on my under stuff and I walk to my kitchen ignoring the banging on my door and I cook some dango and ramen and I walk to my living room and I eat my food and I pick up Dad's jacket and I put it on. The banging on my door gets louder.

I walk over to the door and I open it and I get tackled by someone. "Eh?" 

"Kayla why were you crying?"

"I wasn't crying I just had something in my eye." I lie.

"Kayla don't lie to us why were you crying?"

I grumble and I get up and they walk in and I close the door behind them locking it. "Kiba happened he kissed the Princess we were guarding and I promised myself it wouldn't get to me and it did happy now Sakura and Ino?" I ask them.

"Kayla did you love Kiba?" Ino asked me.

"Yeah I did now can you both leave so I can finish eating?" I ask them.