Training and My Dream

-Kayla's Dream World-

Kayla's POV

I walk around with my hand in my white jacket that dad gave me. "If your all playing hide and seek then come out." I say to the area around me.

"What a buzz kill." I hear someone say behind me.

I roll my eye's. "Don't blame me if you guys get exorcised." I say to Haru as I turn to face him. "Besides aren't you the one dead? I'm the one alive and going on missions." I say to him with a smirk.

"Yeah but I'm a ghost and I can haunt you. To me that's way cooler." Haru says to me with a smirk.

"This is my dream world Haru. If you want to fight me then materialize." I say to him. "I'll go easy since you haven't had any practice in the past 8 years."

Haru smirks and meets my challenging gaze with his own and he materializes him self. "Don't go easy, its embarrassing." Haru says to me.

I raise an eyebrow. "As if, I go easy on basically everyone now. Mainly because Lady Princess decided to assign me to a new team and now I have to go on dumb D-Ranks again." I mutter as I cross my arms.

"Two teams?" I hear a male voice ask behind me.

"At least Lady Princess can't hit my head in here." I say to myself. "If all you guys are out then why don't you make your presence known?" I ask them.

Mom hits me on the head and I fall forward on my chin. 

"Aren't you suppose to look after your brother?" She asks me.

"Not any more. He's Hokage now and he's stronger than I am." I say sitting up and rubbing my chin.

"Brat, you were supposed to sleep the previous night. The one where you became head ANBU." Zabuza says to me.

I raise an eyebrow. "I needed to get things done." I say to them.

"And that would be?" Kiki asks me.

"I don't know maybe setting up my office and organizing all the papers in that office and getting rid of those Make out books that Tamotsu kept in his desk, I gave them all to Kakashi. And I was trying to be so late with meeting up with my new team and I was only an hour late this time." I say to the and I stand up.

"Ever the one to explain things?" Kiki asks sarcastically.

I roll my eye's and I hit her on the head. "The bright side to being older means I'm taller than you now." I say to her with a smirk.

"Damn." Haru and Kiki say simultaneously depressed.

I laugh. "Yeah but you guys have ghost powers so yeah." I say to them.

"Well its time to wake up Kayla." Dad says to me with his usual smile.

I sigh. "Alright, see ya." I say to them and I open my eyes.

-Out of Kayla's dream world-

Kayla's POV.

I sit up with a groan and I rub my head. "Damn I wanted to fight Haru and Kiki both." 

"Kayla that is physically impossible." Naruto says to me.

"A girl can dream right?" I ask him and I stand up with a smirk. 

"I don't get it." Naruto says to me.

"I just gave you the answer. You are such an idiot." I say to him as I fix my hair into a pony tail and I grab my katana and I sheathe it and I put the jacket Dad gave me on and I put my Jonin flack jacket on over it.