Helping and Smiling

Once again I own nothing just Kiki, Kayla and Haru. I like this song its called: Your a Sky Full of Stars.
-Author
________________________________________

Someone shakes me and I groan and I sit up. "Did you need something?" I ask.

"Yeah Pervy Toad is taking us on some research mission." Naruto says to me.

I grumble and I lay back down. "Tell Pervy Jiraiya I'll be at the gate in 20 minutes." I say and Naruto grins and runs out of the house.

I get up and I get ready and I grab an apple and I walk to the gates.

"Your late Squirt." Pervy Jiraiya says to me.

"A black cat crossed my path so I had to go the long way." I say with a smile.

"Your a liar." Jiraiya says to me.

I shrug. "So are you." I say and we leave with Naruto.

You already know what happens for the first part

"Pervy Sage its time for you to train me." Naruto says

Jiraiya hands me and Naruto a water balloon. "Make that pop." Jiraiya says.

I flow my chakra into it and I make it go in different directions and it explouds all over Jiraiya.

"Ok here." He hands me a rubber ball.

"How did you do that Kayla." Naruto asks me.

"I just flowed my chakra into it and made it go different directions simple really." I say and I work on the rubber ball.

I throw the rubber ball at Jiraiya and he catches it in his mouth making a funny face and yells 'STRIKE' and he tosses it back and I start flowing chakra into the rubber ball and it pops. He throws me a balloon and I put my chakra into it and it moves around but the outside stays smooth. I pop it.

"How took your Dad 3 years and you did it in 30 minutes." Jiraiya says to me shocked.

"Have you forgoten I'm a medical ninja and I know how to control chakra?" I ask and he mouth hangs open.

I create the rasangan in my right hand and I hit a tree with it and it falls down due to impact. "Alright shall we continue?" I ask

"Yeah sure Squirt." Jiraiya says and we walk into the town Jiraiya steals Naruto's frog and disappears.

"I'm gonna go see what they have to eat I'm starving." Naruto says and he drags me around the town getting a bunch of food and we sit on a hill while he eats and I show him how to create the rasangan. "Kayla are people gonna treat us different now that Mom and Dad are gone?" Naruto pauses and asks me.

"I don't know they might treat us how they always do or they will treat us like normal people. I'm making a bet on the first one since people don't usually change." I say to him frowning and I zip up dad's jacket. "I miss them." I mumble.

"You always have me Kayla." Naruto says and hugs me then he continues eating.

"Yeah I do."  I say grinning then the next thing I knew I was being dragged by Naruto. We find Jiraiya drunk and with some ladies. "Jir-ai-ya." I say dangerously and he looks at me afraid. "What are you doing" I ask him with a sickly sweet tone.

"Doing research." Jiraiya says and someone comes up behind me and I punch him and he fly's into the wall and Jiraiya looks at him serious.

Other stuff happens I tune them out and I walk around town and I walk into a gambling place and I grin and I sit down.